Bittersweet by JJFieroFan
Started on: 05-03-2014 07:32 PM
Replies: 1 (178 views)
Last post by: JJFieroFan on 05-03-2014 09:32 PM
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made a deal to sell one of my 2 Fieros today. I have had this 85 SE 2M6 for a long time and it needs a little work. This time last year I purchased a 1987 Gt that is in great condition and was garaged. It needs nothing. I have been waiting to find a good home for the 85. It will be well loved and they have the resources to bring her back to her former glory. It feels like a breakup, but I am glad it won't be parted out or neglected. My original 85 was traded in by me after 6 happy years. I saw her a few years later all torn up and with a skull and crossbone etched in one of the windows. There were familiar scratches on one fender so I knew it was my old one. So I was more cautious this time! Bon Voyage!!

JJ
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I was able to fix this one myself. It has minor body damage and needs to be gone over. I hate that I am not physically able to work on them like I used to. I can keep them clean and do minor stuff, but that is it. But I will have some new fiero buds who bought the car. Spreading the "Fiero love" and they are getting a good deal! Let's keep the Fies out of the junkyard!!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock