2014 Dells Run (Who is coming) by The Prezzzz
Started on: 05-01-2014 10:28 PM
Replies: 53 (1482 views)
Last post by: hercimer01 on 06-02-2014 12:49 AM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2014 Midwest regional

One month Left till the wildest Fiero Show in Wisconsin, your check list

1 you better have your room reserved.
2You should of preregistored all ready
3 you better tell everyone you know about 2014 Dells Run
4 Plan on having fun with Fiero People from across the nation.

The dates: May 29,th 30,th 31,st & 1, 2014
The Location: Chula Vista Resort- 1-888-388-6742 (Room Reservations) Use 2014 Dells Run for discount pricing when you call in. Chula Vista’s owners have cut room rates for this event, and have dropped the rate on rooms for may 27th, 28th, to just $89.00 per night. So if you want to come up early and see just what the Wisconsin Dells has to offer, come early and enjoy the resort.
Registration: preregistration is $40.00 if you get it in by May 3rd. After that the rate will go to $45.00

This cost includes 1-T-Shirt (any size Small, Med, L, XL, XXL ) 1-Dash Plaque, 1 Goodie Bag, and your registration into the show.
Awards: The awards banquet is held on Sunday morning at 9:00 AM One out of every 2 Fieros will go home with a trophy Breakfast at hotel is buffet style from 7:00AM to 9:00AM before the awards, but you don’t have to eat at the hotel to come to awards.

Events: We have events and cruises planned for the weekend and as always the cruising is free, events are still being arranged but I can tell you that Thursday you can go out on a cruise and dinner with the Fiero Fanatics usually about 30 people go out to eat. Friday we have NIFI and Minnesota all doing something, so your day will be filled. Saturday we put on the Best in the Midwest Fiero Regional car show with door prizes music food and fun for all.

All of this information can be found at Midwest Fiero Clubs Website: www.fieros.us or at our site www.dellsrun.info.com both will give you all the information you will need.
Our club has hosted the Dells Run for the last 21 years and this year will be just as great as all the shows in the past. Fun, Food, Friends, and Fieros, Now that’s a winning combination for a weekend in Wisconsin

The featured Fiero for this show will be the 1986 Fiero GT fastback. The winner of this award will compete at Fierorama in September to become the Best in the Midwest.

------------------
The Prezzz

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me and the Mrs. will be there Friday afternoon thru Sunday. Looking forward to my 1st Dells Run!

------------------
Chris J

My build

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Booked the room yesterday.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still unsure how long I will be there and what I'll be driving, but I'll be there!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://imageshack.com/a/img14/9397/1001132l.jpg

I'm planning on making the 2 1/2 day trip up to Wisconsin in my 87 GT.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me! I will be there with my 88GT. Can't wait!
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I will be there Thursday through Sunday.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New update:
Just talked to Doug from the Fiero Ware house and he is coming to the Show on Saturday. He well have the molds he bought from Archie along with some goodies, you don't want to miss this show or you will be kicking yourself for the rest of the year. The excitement is back! call today to reserve your room.

------------------
The Prezzz

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been registered for the hotel and the show for some time now. Can't wait. Sounds like a lot of fun. Coming from the St. Louis area.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm doing my usual Saturday drive up and back.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hot off the press

Here is another update for the Dells Run Rodney Dickman will be coming to the show this year to visit with all the Fiero owners, he will not be bring a trailer this year so if you were looking for something you need to go to his web site www.ridneydickman.com or call him and see if he would bring the part with him to the show.

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll be there again

(not my vid but I'm in it)
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The family and I are heading up on Friday and staying through the weekend. No Fiero this year we want to relax and enjoy the Fiero weekend, Chula Vista and Downtown Wisconsin Dells.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be there Friday to Sunday!
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there, not entirely sure if my car will be all one color in time or not though.

------------------

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

I will be there, not entirely sure if my car will be all one color in time or not though.

Can't wait to see that bumper and wrap in person, even if its only half done. But you still have a few weeks, get on it!

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there with the wife and I hope my car.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are getting close, I am going up to lock up some loose ends and see if I can do another cruise for Thursday night. Ok how about a little quiz for a 2014 Dells T-shirt,
first a few rules
1. You have to be coming to the show this year
2. You need to post your answer on this post
3. You have to answer the complete question

If you come to the Dells there are a lot of rock structures that stand pretty tall so tell me the highest point in the state of Wisconsin

------------------
The Prezzz

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

If you come to the Dells there are a lot of rock structures that stand pretty tall so tell me the highest point in the state of Wisconsin

I actually know this - I found it some years ago while studying some other bizarre Wisconsin-related trivia.

Its way up by Tomahawk. Timm's Hill.

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a winner..... at 1,951 ft it is the highest point in Wisconsin. see me at the Dells

------------------
The Prezzz

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on driving up on Saturday morning and possibly staying through Sunday afternoon.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 05-08-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

We have a winner..... at 1,951 ft it is the highest point in Wisconsin. see me at the Dells

Awesome! Just three more weeks...

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in..So who is letting me drive their modded Fiero?!

------------------

'87 GT *Show winning* sold
'96 Nissan Pathfinder 5-spd, stock

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI, thePrezzz headed up to the Dells today, to lock in and reserve all the activities for 2014 Dells Run, as well as check what roads will have construction and which ones won't for the different dinner caravans or cruises.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:

I'm in..So who is letting me drive their modded Fiero?!

Just make sure Rob (MinnGreen) doesn't drive it first. He has a bad habit of breaking cars and then turning them over to the next, poor unsuspecting driver ;-)
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Just make sure Rob (MinnGreen) doesn't drive it first. He has a bad habit of breaking cars and then turning them over to the next, poor unsuspecting driver ;-)

Wow! LOL. Perhaps old age & sleepless nights as a new parent have warped your memory? :-P

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...021104-1-020096.html

Say Jen... where are you safely keeping your keys these days - the trunk?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...04-1-018556.html#p15

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Wow! LOL. Perhaps old age & sleepless nights as a new parent have warped your memory? :-P

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...021104-1-020096.html

Say Jen... where are you safely keeping your keys these days - the trunk?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...04-1-018556.html#p15

That was a great time ;-) Lots of good memories!!!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember that Dells Run. I ended up carrying your extra set of keys once you got into the car just in case you locked them in a second time.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,
Here is the latest update as of 5 /10/14 For everyone coming up to the show from the south, you will run into road construction at mile marker 136 right out of Madison and you will run to mile marker 126 before you have clear sailing all the way up to the Dells. Remember to use exit 87 to come into the dells if you user exit 92 you will run into more road construction at the corner of Hwy 12 and Hwy 23 one lane of traffic. That’s it for road construction, good news, Gas prices are down $345 per gallon.
So are you ready for some more Excitement? Saturday night we will all be going to the Wave Pool it is located behind the south condo building it has a Bar and a place to sit and relax. it is not mandatory to swim or drink but you should come out and relax and have fun with all the Fiero Owners you meet at the show. If we have a weather problem don’t worry we always have a backup plan. You worked real hard to make your car stand out at the show and now it is Saturday Night, the show is over, no more work to do, so now it is time to have some fun.

------------------
The Prezzz

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking forward to my trip to the Dells. I'm taking off on the 26th and drive to Ashburn, Ga. then to Clarksville, Tn. then to Champaign, Ill. and arrive at Chula Vista the 29th. I'm looking at a six or seven hour drive each day. I'm getting too old to run 10-12 hours like I've done in the past. I'll get to Chula Vista and not be beat from long driving times. Being retired, I have all the time to enjoy the drive. Tom, thanks for the heads up road construction.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

I remember that Dells Run. I ended up carrying your extra set of keys once you got into the car just in case you locked them in a second time.

Yes, you did ;-) I knew you were far more responsible lol!
PFF
System Bot
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be there on Wed!

I can't wait! Last year didn't feel quite right without the Dells Run.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One week away!

I just got my car back together this week and most of the bugs are worked out at this point. Can't wait to hit the road next Thursday!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately my Dells trip this year is cancelled. My son was attacked by a pit bull last Sunday so we will be here hanging out with him. It got ahold of his right calf and did some damage. You could see his Achilles tendon moving. Fortunately it was not damaged. Also, right during the start of high school finals week! Some time to heal is what he needs. Please post some photos up as I really want to see the cars there and was really looking forward to it! Lastly, if anyone is flowing through St Louis area and needs to stop my home is open!!!
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there too! Here is a video that I did several years ago:

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we will be there driving up saturday and back that night..work calls on friday and sunday

------------------
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
[

Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12 (Fiero)
Power Tour 3 stops 2013(Fiero)

MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be arriving Wednesday to test drive the tour route to Wollersheim Winery one more time. The tour is about 45 miles of winding scenic backroads roads to the winery. The event will be on Friday. Gather at the north corner exit of the Chula Vista parking lot. First car should leave about 11am. Please join us for a fun drive in the country and enjoy one of the top ten rated winery tours in the country.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there !! Can't wait...

------------------

2013 Chevy Malibu LTZ
2007 Chevy Tahoe LT
1989 Pontiac Sunbird LE coupe
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C II still in donor car
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 auto - getting stripped
1985 Fiero SE 3.4 V6 4 spd - wifes
1984 Fiero Indy #1098

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,

5 days till 2014 Dells run and the great news, I just got home and the roads are clear. Minor slow down at mile marker 135 after that clear sailing all the way to the Dells.
everything is set and I know everone will have a great time.

------------------
The Prezzz

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay