Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  MinnGreen Gets His Due :) (Picture proof of who broke Jimmy's car)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

MinnGreen Gets His Due :) (Picture proof of who broke Jimmy's car) by Fierochic88
Started on: 07-21-2002 05:02 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Wichita on 07-23-2002 04:37 PM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Otherwise known as "pass the blame"

Enjoy!

Jennifer

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2002 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
That car was running just fine until YOU got into it. Then POP! coolant allover the place. Jenn you just can't handle a V8. j/k.

------------------
Minnesota Fieros Forever President
1985 Black Gt(3800 V6,Flushmount headlights,Wraparound Wing,Lowered 2",17" on front,18"on rear)

Tcat55371

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tcat55371Send a Private Message to Tcat55371Direct Link to This Post
Hey, what did I miss???

Do we start a who not to let drive your car list and put Rob at the top?

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
OK... I was wondering when this pic was finally going to show up on here! (Do you have a larger pic of it? Or is that all the bigger the original was?)

For those that missed the story (it appeared in a couple of the Dells Run threads) I just copied this from one of the original Dells Run Threads: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/018398.html

---------------------------------------------

originally posted by Jimmy:
BTW, MinnGreenGT and Fierochic88 I made it home just fine. Car is running awesome, thanks for the added "excitement" at the go-kart track!

Now for the story (since Jen isn't back yet to defend herself )

We were all hanging out a the go-kart track on Saturday night (about 11-11:30pm). And I asked Jimmy to take me for a ride in his V8 (since he was voluntarily taking people out and letting us drive it). So he took it for a pass back & forth down the road- then let me. It was a rush- man I love a V8! So I pull in to park the car, and Jen (FieroChic88) runs up because she really wants to drive it too! So Jimmy agrees (seeing as she is well-versed with a manual tranny)- and as they're slowing pulling towards the lot exit, there is a pop sound. Suddenly the car's temp skyrockets and is now flowing a small pool of coolant. (see... Jen broke it ) So with a crowd gathered 'round, the coolant system was checked (and a new leak in the overflow tank found) and filled with the help of FieroChic88, Standard, Dslice (whose foot we nearly pushed the car over), JaeiSun, and others in the surrounding crowd.

I believe that Jen has some pics of this "event" that will soon show up here on the forum (I can hardly wait).

In any case, Jen eventually got to ride & drive a V8 car... and Jimmy has arrived back home safely!
---------------------------------------------

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
HA! I was waiting for that picture to show up. I'm blaming both of you! J/K

Rob's story is right on the money! Thanks again to everyone that helped out. Special thanks to Standard for having the tools and Dslice for putting up with some pain. I think at one point he was holding my overflow tank which had a hole leaking hot coolant and had his foot neatly wedged under my front tire!

Just to let everyone know, there was a crack in the overflow tank that I repaired over a year ago. That night there was an air bubble in my cooling system and so the overflow tank filled completly up. Eventualy the repair I made "popped" and dumped coolant everywhere. Once we figureed out the problem I just had to let the car cool down and replace the lost coolant. Car has been running great ever since.

Jim
87 GT T-TOP V8
87 GT

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

LOL! It just wasn't Jen's weekend was it. I felt bad for Kyle!

Jim

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2002 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Yes we would liek to see pictures of that "event" Jen.

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero
AIM: Fierokid87

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Keys? What keys? We may have some pics of that somewhere

Hey Jimmy - I get to drive your car in Missouri right

Jennifer

and Rob...maybe, just maybe, I will let you drive my car...

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:
...and Rob...maybe, just maybe, I will let you drive my car...

Wanna trade for a quick cruise?

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Wanna trade for a quick cruise?

Sounds good to me!

Jen

PFF
System Bot
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
You know I'd let you guys drive my car anytime! Sorry, I won't be going to nationals this year! Can't get the time off. You guys have fun and have a safe trip!

Jim

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2002 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Is that the same key somebody on ebay keeps on trying to sell for $7.00?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock