My fiero is Christine by BOBBY D
Started on: 04-27-2014 12:51 PM
Replies: 5 (270 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 04-28-2014 11:44 AM
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my car fixes itself. Lol.

Got it out of storage and the speedo was pegged at 120. Checked all connections I could think of, nothing fixed it. Took it for a spin to see if there is anything else wrong. Speedo still pegged. Decided to beat on the fiero a bit. Tada speedo starts working.

Now where are my stealth wing stands?

I replaced the passenger side dew strip sound deadened the door with a dyna mat knock off, fat mat I think. Need to do driver side. Passenger side door sounds nice and solid no rattle or anything now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's one of the features I installed when I did the swap.......auto-repair.
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish my 84 would fix itself....
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put mine away last fall with the driver's seat belt not retracting. It was the first thing on my list this year so when I started it up I just yanked on the seat belt for sh!ts and giggles and it retracted. This made me happy since thefierostore wants $250 for one.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a few cars that fix themselves too
Cars dont seem to like to sit around, so after sitting for a season or two it seems some kinks develop, and driving the car sheers ti up and it fixes itself.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Speedo does that. If it randomly pegs at 120 mph while the car is off it will reset once you get above a certain speed.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock