Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Lamborghini Countach 5000 S Replica For Sale in Canada (Not Mine)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Lamborghini Countach 5000 S Replica For Sale in Canada (Not Mine) by canfirst
Started on: 04-14-2014 11:14 PM
Replies: 13 (1712 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-17-2014 07:19 PM
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting 1985 Fiero Lamborghini Countach 5000 S Replica built on 1984 Fiero (not mine).
Originally listed for $31,500 now $20,000 Canadian. Appraised at $41,600 CDN. Any takers?
See video produced by Seller's 13 year old daughter with Johnny Cash soundtrack.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars...hNavigationFlag=true
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I had those same wheels on my old S10 4x4. They cost like $60 each.
markkrug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks nice and a good deal for the price. However, I am still planning on owning a real Ferrari some day .
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It states that it`s stretched 8" but I would question that.
Flat windshield, the way the rockers are and the fact that the rear tire looks too close to the recessed hole where the door handle sits I think it`s a non-stretch.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a reasonable price to me if it runs well. Dont look bad at all.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

It states that it`s stretched 8" but I would question that.
Flat windshield, the way the rockers are and the fact that the rear tire looks too close to the recessed hole where the door handle sits I think it`s a non-stretch.

Something about it doesn't look quite right to me either. As I was watching the video I was thinking "how lame", but then I guess it isn't too bad for a thirteen year old girl. Not a good decision to post it though if he really wants to sell it. I don't like to critique other peoples efforts because I have no skills myself but I would look for a better car.
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen this car in person several times. He used to put it our local car show every year. As I recall it did look stretched, but the interior and windshield were not to caliber.

------------------

EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To me, IF it is strectched.... It looks to be stretched from the rear engine bay wall backwards, making the trunk larger. Then trunk looked much much deeper than a typical Fiero trunk. It doesnt look as if the wheelbase has been modified, no.

~James
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, doesn't look like it's been stretched. Pity the interior is sloppy. Still, given the engine and price, not a bad deal. It's only $20K so you could still go out and have some fun with it.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Listen to the power!"

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$20,000 Firm taking a lose so FIRM means FIRM

I wonder if he would consider taking less... lol
PFF
System Bot
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no2pencil, it is less in US dollars, actually about $18,200 USD.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For a non stretched kit.... No
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would depend on the quality of the stretch to me. Being stock Fiero length is not a deal killer for me. Ive seen stretch jobs I wouldnt even sit in.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock