Looks like a Fiero graveyard. by Dotrenrew
Started on: 04-11-2014 10:21 PM
Replies: 12 (963 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 04-25-2014 09:35 AM
Dotrenrew

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tucson86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tucson86fieroSend a Private Message to tucson86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That 4th pic looks like my Fiero's doppelganger except the nature taking over part. Looks like it is ready for a caring home.

Pics like these make me sad. Not sure why "junk yards" do not cover up the cars with at least a rudimentary metal or wood type enclosure. Why let the cars get eaten away when they're in the biz selling the parts for $.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Covering cars in Michigan invites more trouble. You end up with a pile of mold and rust. These 'collections' are getting rare in the Midwest: hard to say how much is still useful, but I hope somebody has the space to save it.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 04-12-2014).]

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the pic with the nice 4x4 post sticking out the windshield. It adds character.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up with the one that has a custom 2by4 in the windshield? Man I hate to see good parts go to the crusher.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 04-12-2014).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I would love to pick up a set of Fastback Tail lights if anyone is willing to pick them up & ship them to me! Low price, project style

Also a Fastback Decklid & rear bumper.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 04-12-2014).]

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm going to go check this place out. Need a door skin.

no2pencil, I'll let you know if I go.
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those cars are just North of their "birthplace", Plant 17 on Baldwin Road...

------------------
8T6 GT

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTFieroGT87:

I think I'm going to go check this place out. Need a door skin.

no2pencil, I'll let you know if I go.

Please! I'm willing to pay for shipping to get some of these poor condition parts to get my swap finished

Would hate to see them go to waste!
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stopped by today..

The owner passed away. His name was Joe Morales and was said to have had about 700 Fieros. I don't know him, but I'd think maybe he was on here? Did anyone know him?

The guys are the shop were pretty cool. They don't want to part the cars out- They want to sell them whole. The bright red one ran when parked (a few years ago) and is $500. The others are all $300 each. I didn't see muck parts left-just the cars. If I had space, I'd buy the bright red GT.. but, no space..

I asked about the 2x4 in the window: The car came with the broken window and cats kept crawling in, so the wood stopped that.

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wished I had the funds to start picking up cars like this and storing them under cover. My dream would be to have enough capital to purchase a big storeage building and start collecting cars and parts. That would be phase one.
PFF
System Bot
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you do something in Arizona, New Mexico or Nevada you wouldn't need a building.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Prepping to sell)
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The craigs list post is gone. Any one know updates?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock