Mint 88 Fiero by Csjag
Started on: 04-10-2014 03:21 PM
Replies: 11 (444 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 04-12-2014 08:14 PM
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car has been on craigslist in Lakeland for awhile now, its not mine but I it is definitely one of the best original 88's I have seen.[url=http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cto/4334632286.html][/url]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for correcting the link, I haven't mastered how to do them.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice Fiero,but what the hell is up with the ghetto floormats?
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a nice car but I wonder about the "Posi-track" rear end reference combined with the "never modified" comment. One of them can't be true.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hahaha those floor mats belong on some big african lady's purse XD
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No accounting for taste in floor mats
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needs a wing, and less floor mat.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
only 54 were made without the wing? so I got a red w/o wing and T-tops--does that mean its really collectable?

------------------
Pat Jones

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like it to me
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like its in great condition, at least its been driven some. I buy my cars only to be drivers though, so to someone it might be worth that much, but not me. I put 100,000 miles on my Ferrari kit in 7-8 years. I put 25,000 on my Superbee in 3 years after a complete body on restoration. And those miles were with me having 2-4 other cars at the time.
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that's the only thing about paying a premium for a low mileage car, if you actually use it a lot it will depreciate quickly.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock