Fiero's of Western New York by pastor jeff
Started on: 04-10-2014 11:53 AM
Replies: 9 (741 views)
Last post by: pastor jeff on 04-14-2014 09:23 AM
pastor jeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor jeffSend a Private Message to pastor jeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for people who like Fiero's in the south towns of western New York. I have a bright red one that like to gather with other fiero's.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mderue

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I'm in rochester, with and maroon 87 GT. Had it just over a year now. I have met with the Toronto Feiro club for a couple cruises last fall.

[This message has been edited by mderue (edited 04-10-2014).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well there will be a bunch of them coming to Watkins Glen this weekend for opening day doing track laps at 10 am on saturday if you want to come up they will be meeting at chefs in the morning for breakfast. I run NYFOC but not really doing a car show this year due to I have a little to much on my plate but will try and get something else going here soon.

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
New York Fiero Owners Club
PRESERVING THE SPIRIT OF THE FIERO
WWW.NYFOC.COM

spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a few around that chime in from time to time.... I was in rochester buy now I'm living in Brooklyn ..... But well my maroon 87 se still lives in rochester along with a van full of extra parts
mderue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
where is the NYFOC meeting for Walkins Glenn? PM please. I am thinking of Saturday morning as well.

Mike

[This message has been edited by mderue (edited 04-11-2014).]

seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be visiting Rochester at some point this summer. I'd love to meet up with some other owners, even if it's an informal coffee-shop parking lot.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although not too active as of late... a few of us have a running thread over here. There are a few of us in the Buffalo area too: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/066774-14.html

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Canandaigua and got a bright blue '87 GT.
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea there is a bunch of us around buffalo. We need to get something organized again this year for sure.
pastor jeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor jeffSend a Private Message to pastor jeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be doing some of the Silver Lake Drive In cruises they are on Thursday's being in May the third Thursday of the month is a super cruise we may invade them with fiero's on select dates when the weather is good.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock