What's this worth?? by NightMare Cruiser
Started on: 04-05-2014 10:26 PM
Replies: 15 (544 views)
Last post by: JJFieroFan on 04-21-2014 05:32 PM
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My daughter seen this on eBay http://bit.ly/1eVaJAD. I'm guessing shipping will be around 850 or so. How much would you offer?

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!
http://s1277.beta.photobuck...50016365924013387734

After all the work, It's time to drive it!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As pink as that thing is, that's in really nice shape! Well worth the $3,000 it sold for, easily. Did you win it?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being a California car with probably no rust, that is a standard price. I bought my 87 for $2500 out here. It too is 100% rust free.
jon m

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

As pink as that thing is, that's in really nice shape! Well worth the $3,000 it sold for, easily. Did you win it?

I think colour works quite good for the car and is a little bit different than the standard colour options.

like when you see a colour on one car - it may not look good on another. yellow is a colour that can have this effect.

jon m
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, it will be for my daughter. So the pink / purple will work for her. Just waiting on the seller to give me a shipping price
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, looks to be in good shape.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would liked to have bought it if I were looking. Definitely a girl color!! Enjoy!
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Yes it will be my daughters show car. She has a 2005 PT Cruiser Conv. as her daily driver

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NightMare Cruiser

2034 posts
Member since Aug 2009
Only thing I will fix is the missing molding on the driver side between front blinker and wheel well.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will be here (NJ) either Tuesday or Wednesday ! My daughter has not a clue.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would almost bet that when it arrives it will be the 87 medium red metallic (maroon). Recently there was an 87 SE that sold locally. Very good original paint job. The new owner now has it up for sale and the photos make the car look like it's bright red. Lighting and camera. The 3/4 front shot in the shade looks more stock color. Non-the-less, whatever the color it looks like a well cared for car going to a very lucky young lady. Congrats.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 04-19-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on the vin. Is there anyway to figure out the original color?
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:
I would almost bet that when it arrives it will be the 87 medium red metallic (maroon).

The advertisement does specify purple...

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 04-19-2014).]

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Came today! It's the same color as the Ebay listing.

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!
http://s1277.beta.photobuck...50016365924013387734

After all the work, It's time to drive it!!

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, I hope she likes it.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures please! I hope she enjoys it!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock