Fieros at Carlisle 20th Anniversary Registration Now LIVE by MAFOA Events
Started on: 04-05-2014 12:44 PM
Replies: 14 (475 views)
Last post by: FTF Engineering on 05-29-2014 09:33 PM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring is in the air, and with it - a countdown to the 20th Anniversary of Fieros at Carlisle - to be held June 21, 2014 as part of Carlisle's GM Nationals event. The show is currently 76 days away!

As a special thank-you for everyone's years of support, we will be offering a free commemorative "Fieros at Carlisle" 20th Anniversary T-Shirt to the first 30 people who pre-register through MAFOA for this year's show. To register, please visit our website at http://www.mafoa.com/carlisle-2014 (iPhone & iPad users please see below) Pre-registration must be done by May 19 and will save you $8 off the regular entry fee. Pre-registering through MAFOA also saves you an additional $4 off of Carlisle Production's regular pre-entry rate. Additionally, if you pre-register through MAFOA, it helps us continue to bring you this great show we've been presenting for years. And you don't have to be a MAFOA club member to get the discount or come to the show! We warmly welcome all Fieros owners to the show!

Some details to know:
- We'll have our club tent set up in the same great spot we've had for years
- We're going to have some fun raffles and prizes
- Parts vendors spaces available located next to our show field as in previous years.
- Tech sessions will be held.
- And more!!

Informal dinners will also take place on Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to a great show this year!!

The 8 judging classes are:
- Factory Stock
- Stock Notchback & Fastback
- Custom Notchback & Fastback
- Modified Notchback & Fastback
- Daily Driver

More details on classes are available on our site.

Hope to see you there to continue the excitement of the past 20 years!!

MAFOA BOD

** (If you are using an iPhone or iPad (which is not Flash compatible) you may register directly via the form at https://docs.google.com/for...XWE_I3gdlUs/viewform - if you choose this option you will be billed separately).
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done!
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to be that guy, but my page refreshed before I could get the email to paypal the money to. Could you please post or PM me?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

I hate to be that guy, but my page refreshed before I could get the email to paypal the money to. Could you please post or PM me?

Sure - it's Fierobruiser@gmail.com ;-)
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show is exactly 2 months away - and there are still a few t-shirts left for those who pre-register with MAFOA before May 19! We're looking forward to sharing 20 years of Fieros at Carlisle excitement with you!

MAFOA BOD
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's starting to get close to the show's pre-register deadline of 5/19. Register online at www.mafoa.com before then and get $4 off the Carlisle fee and a free t-shirt. The show has been good for the past few years, but suffered last year due to a number of members going to the 30th show at the expense of the traditional Fieros at Carlisle show that MAFOA has put on for a long time. We hope to get back on track this year with an all new board and make this the top Fiero show in the East again as it been for many years. Some people think the Carlisle cost high but really it's not much more than a couple of movie tickets nowadays and it's good for the entire weekend, not just the Fiero show on Saturday. Come out and talk to old friends about Fieros and meet some new ones. It's generally warm and sunny at this show, so bring a hat, your suntan lotion and a smile. MAFOA people are friendly, fun types. Hope to see everyone out there again.

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own eight....errr...nine."

Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st time out. Looking forward to it !

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey any idea when the registration will be sent out?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Hey any idea when the registration will be sent out?

You should get it pretty soon after May 19. If we hear something more exact - we'll keep you posted ;-)
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2006 Fieros at Carlisle shirt. MAFOA's 12th anniversary show.

I don't think I ever had every year, but I know I've retired a few years because they've simply worn out.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Event I'd like to attend again, but i'll be at Islamorada key, Scuba Diving with 2 other adults and 5 Scouts.

btw Free Bump as I miss the Fiero Shows.... my son is almost ready to get his first one!
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! :-)

Today is your last day to pre-register and save money AND get your free commemorative Fieros at Carlisle 20th Anniversary T-Shirt. There are only a few left so be sure to get your entry in.

To register, please visit: http://www.mafoa.com/carlisle-2014

All entries through MAFOA will receive the Carlisle "Fast Pass" to avoid long lines at registration.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Remember that even though the deadline to pre-register has passed, you can still "regular" register for the show by going to Carlisle Productions website at http://www.carsatcarlisle.c...tionals/default.aspx You won't get the pre-registration discount, but you can still register easy.

Also remember: When you register, make sure you put MAFOA down as your club affiliation.

This supports the whole Fiero community and helps us to continue to put on this wonderful show each year! Everyone benefits from strength of a strong Fiero community!

If you would like to order an event t-shirt for $10 to be picked up at the MAFOA tent at the show, please let us know by this Friday, May 23. The t-shirts celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Fieros at Carlisle. $2 extra applies to 2XL or 3XL shirts. You can PM us for orders.

Looking forward to seeing attendees from all over the US and Canada!

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 05-21-2014).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gate and Go received! Just some quick tips for first timer's. Sunblock - comfy walking shoes - ice water / soft drinks - camera - umbrella or pop-up for sun protection and a chair- AND don't start modifying or begin those major repairs you meant to do all year to your car the week before the show See you on Saturday.
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine too! Ready to go!

Originally posted by steve308:

don't start modifying or begin those major repairs you meant to do all year to your car the week before the show.

Haha! Yeah, and make sure you finish up those repairs that you started a while ago and promised yourself "you'll have done with plenty of time before the show". Get 'em done and get some test miles behind you!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock