Here is a quick clip of the work I've been doing by racingfortheson
Started on: 04-04-2014 08:26 PM
Replies: 10 (388 views)
Last post by: no2pencil on 04-09-2014 01:47 PM
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Just got me seat back and they turned out awesome. Best $250 so far. Video also shows new taillights and Stainless rear deck grills. Had a great day out driving with the sunroof off.

http://youtu.be/Mnh3Zn6Setw
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Michiganman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichiganmanSend a Private Message to MichiganmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx. I've built a bunch of cars and trucks but this has been the most fun for sure.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who did the seats for you?
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have lady who has been doing my upholstery for years. She is in Bullard, Tx and works out of an out trailer house behind her house. $250 for both seats and $20 for my visors. I had her do the middle in cloth and the sides in Carbon Look Vinyl. And did the visors in carbon. I let her pick the color just gave her an idea and let her pick. She has great taste for a little old lady, lol.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

I have lady who has been doing my upholstery for years. She is in Bullard, Tx and works out of an out trailer house behind her house. $250 for both seats and $20 for my visors. I had her do the middle in cloth and the sides in Carbon Look Vinyl. And did the visors in carbon. I let her pick the color just gave her an idea and let her pick. She has great taste for a little old lady, lol.

Think she will do more covers at that price?
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like just seat covers to replace the factory seat covers?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

Like just seat covers to replace the factory seat covers?

What did u have done for $250?
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

What did u have done for $250?

Had the seats redone. All new fabrics but close to the same design. She would have changed them anyway I wanted but I wanted it close to stock with different material. Nice soft middle in the same gray that is on the trim and gloss carbon fiber vinyl on the sides and back.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks nice. Good to see another East Texas Fiero build.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing! I've had those grills on my 'to-get' list for some time. This just seals the deal
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock