Question about awesome yellow fiero on eBay by Venomous
Started on: 04-03-2014 04:19 PM
Replies: 3 (297 views)
Last post by: Fiero84Freak on 04-03-2014 08:19 PM
Venomous

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://pages.ebay.com/motor...view&id=151269504147
Anyone know what kind of front spoiler and ground effects these are? Custom? Simply beautiful car.

------------------

87 GT: Need to get road worthy first
92 Cutlass Vert: LX9/20s/tons more
01 Impala: Wifes taxi
99 Blazer: Parts hauler/winter beater

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the fron has the notched sage chin spoiler on it and ribbed imsa panels on the back other then that its mostly stock
Venomous

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not know about the chin spoiler, definitely adding it to my want list. I guess that I thought the ground effects under the door pieces looked different too, but on closer inspection it does look stock. Thanks for the info.
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sage I believe recently had some back issues so his work is a bit slower than it used to be. However you can PM him (his PFF screen name is literally "Sage") and ask him about the front spoiler. It is a solid piece that you slip over the front aero fascia and paint appropriately.

The scoops are IRM's IMSA ribbed side scoops. The IRM scoops were some of the first aftermarket side scoops to be designed in the 80s, but the eventually design was acquired when IRM went under. I *believe* that Sage also makes them as well, but they are sold through Fiero Warehouse (along with the Sage chin spoiler).

http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfiero/main.html

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 04-03-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock