Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Someone trying to use my Fiero connection and name on FB and other groups...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Someone trying to use my Fiero connection and name on FB and other groups... by johnyrottin
Started on: 03-31-2014 11:20 AM
Replies: 26 (1025 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-15-2014 09:55 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas beware. I just got word someone is trying to use my name to make connection to our community. It is not me! Please let me know what posts they are making up and maybe some links to them. How the heck do you go about cleaning that type of mess up???
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry, man. We're on top of it. Someone is on facebook as Johnny Rottin, and we know it isn't you. We were talking about it at the hotel in Daytona. We'll find a way to deal with him.

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 03-31-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks fellas. Just wanted to make sure the info was out there. Thanks for covering my "six". Wish I was down there with you all!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

......., and I think it's some guy named Sean. We'll find a way to deal with him.

Oh boy ..... be prepared to get negs .... his supporters are in this forum.... thats how I got all of mine

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-31-2014).]

fierodriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodriverSend a Private Message to fierodriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Oh boy ..... be prepared to get negs .... his supporters are in this forum.... thats how I got all of mine

Ha ha nothing is sadder than a car guy who hates everyone else who owns the same car!

Uh oh I probably picked up a few negs too...
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I took that part out. Hopefully no one saw it! I'm not too worried about it though.

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really think so?

Don't worry Johnny, no one on Facebook thinks it's you.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 03-31-2014).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The person perpetrating this is most likely Shaun Hammit. It's his style. He is the worst case of "internet Tourette's syndrome" I've ever seen. If he wasn't such POS, I might actually feel sorry for him.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already banned him from both of the Fiero Facebook group pages that I am a Administrator for.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some are actually thanking him for keeping his mouth shut about Daytona this year, his lack of douchebaggery being a refreshing thing.

Indeed.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

johnyrottin

I've been curious... if it's not too personal, why did you move to illinois?
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just ecountered him on the PFF Facebook page, here.

I'm "Kyle H." who is giving him the crap lol
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought that person was gone. Bad penny always returns.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I've been curious... if it's not too personal, why did you move to illinois?

Military...they say go so you grab your gear and move out smartly!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Some are actually thanking him for keeping his mouth shut about Daytona this year.

Not so much keeping his mouth closed:

"Johnny Rottin: I am glad it rained on all of you pedophiles this year at Daytona".

A couple days ago I posted about this in the comments of that Facebook post, saying that it was Shawn, and NOT Johnny. Shawn has an absolute obsession with pedophiles, as that seems to ALWAYS work it's way into his posts. It is typical for him to make up tons of different screen names, as well as steal others. His real ones have been banned from just about every forum he has joined, as well as Facebook.

The schmuck actually paid to do a friggin' background check on me and found a strike in my record many years ago for prowling. I had been drinking one night, and realized I should not be driving. I pulled behind some businesses on the way home to sleep it off. I awoke to a cop tapping on my window. I was pissed he was giving me a hard time for obviously doing something that really was the right thing to do. I put the keys far under the passanger seat, so he could not get me for being behind the wheel or anything. He said I was probably there to break in or rob the place or something. He threatened to arrest me for trespassing and I said a few choice words to him. There was no arrest, but that is the charge that he used. Anyhow Shawn is now threatening me about "exposing me" to everyone for "Being a pedophile and prowling little boys." LOL!

I actually had to get my lawyer involved and do a cease and desist on communications with him back in November over stuff for the Daytona Show. He contacted me the other day about the post I made about him impersonating Johnny. I ignored it and got another message "What no witty reply". That just shows that he does it only for the attention. What a loser. Anyhow I have forwarded on those last couple messages to my Lawyer so he can do what he things is necessary now that he has clearly broken the cease and deist.

I can just not understand how a person can be so immature, and their only source of entertainment is just harassing others for no apparent reason. He quite obviously does this to get attention, as I have seen so many posts about how people do not like him, and wining about it all the time. They wont race me, they wont let me in their group, they wont listen to me... they don't like me......Waaaaa!

Just do your best to ignore him, as all he wants is for people to pay attention to him.

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He should have used "Johnny Ricer"
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Just do your best to ignore him, as all he wants is for people to pay attention to him.

Yup, I should just have kept quiet instead of posting dumb pictures to make him go away.

In the end, I got booted from that Facebook Page
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
someone using jonny rotten in Bat city fieros on FB too.
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny,

I removed a person from Heartlands FB page using your name, if it was you I apologize. PM and we can figure out a way to re add you if it was you and not the other person.

Good luck in trying to fix this misadventure,

Dan
Heartland Fieros
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use my actual name on Facebook. No worries guys as you know me...and not me.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Shawn, with nothing better to do with his worthless life, I can say that because if he HAD a life, he might leave other people's alone. He has went after Archie (For YEARS!), Johnny, Danyel, and now I seem to be his latest infatuation.

I just heard he is now impersonating me on Facebook as well. I do not have a link yet, waiting for someone to send me the link to some of the posts. So please be aware, anything that sounds rude, childish, or totally uneducated, it is not me, but shawn making those posts. I use my real name on Facebook, and most people know that already. If you look at the page of the impersonator, you will probably see a very empty Facebook page. MY page has hundreds of pictures, and tons of posts.
So shawn, I know you are reading this... does it make you happy that your name was mentioned again? Are you ecstatic that you are getting the attentions you so crave? GET A LIFE!

EDIT:

LOL! I found it, and Johnny Rottin is now using MY picture for his profile! LOL

Grand Theft, damn.... I don't remember that one! I hope it was a decent car at least LOL! Anyhow, I am contacting the authorities in his area. I have enough for breaking a cease and deist, slander, and deformation of character. I really did not want to get into a legal battle with this POS, but looks like I have no choice. I cant show you the link to his page where he was impersonating JohnnyRottin, as my lawyer, after saving and documenting everything, has had the Face Book page removed. He informed me that all of the posts made by "Johnny Rottin" on any Face Book page should also have been removed in the process. Can anyone confirm this??

My lawyer is working on Shaun's address and all the paperwork when I talked to him Saturday afternoon. Shaun is still showing his old Toledo, OH address, and everything else leads to his brother, sister or his parents who now live in Lambertville, Michigan.

**Something wrong with PFF Image uploader. I uploaded the picture twice, even re-compressed it and re-uploaded it, and still only shows half the image.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-15-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know what they say about arguing on the Internet...
Some Internet Trolls are like the guy on the right

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 04-13-2014).]

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I was in Daytona, on FB, he was asking me to bring my slow V8 fiero out to one of the local mall parking lots at night, so he could film me getting beat by "The Ricers". If that is any help in finding him. ( in Daytona beach). He said it is a normal fri,sat,sun. get to gether.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My lawyer is working on Shaun's address and all the paperwork when I talked to him Saturday afternoon. Shaun is still showing his old Toledo, OH address, and everything else leads to his brother, sister or his parents who now live in Lambertville, Michigan.

I think Archie may be of help .... give him a call.. I also have this from a while back... if its him I am sure your lawer will be able to get the info on his address from them

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-13-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fred and Danyel, I forwarded that info to the Lawyer, but he was a step ahead of me, as he is watching this thread LOL. He said not to worry about getting the address, as he has already been in contact with the Volusia County Sheriff's Office. I think that is the county that Daytona Beach is in. I was very shocked by one thing, and anyone reading this probably will be as well. My lawyer tells me Shaun is 36 years old ! ! ! ! I was sure he had to be in his late teens or very early twenties judging from his posts and emails.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-15-2014).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Fred and Danyel, I forwarded that info to the Lawyer, but he was a step ahead of me, as he is watching this thread LOL. He said not to worry about getting the address, as he has already been in contact with the Volusia County Sheriff's Office. I think that is the county that Daytona Beach is in. I was very shocked by one thing, and anyone reading this probably will be as well. My lawyer tells me Shaun is 36 years old ! ! ! ! I was sure he had to be in his late teens or very early twenties judging from his posts and emails.

If need be I will provide a statement as to what I witnessed him posting on Facebook. He needs to learn this behavior is wrong and will end up costing him his freedom eventually if he continues.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wil also write an affidavit of his unauthorized use of my personal picture as his avatar on RFT. Just send me your lawyer info I will get my lawyer to contact him. This individual needs to be takin to justice and held accountable for his action. My lawyer also has a imprint of RFT for legal actions... takin before the locked up Shaun's hate section..
regards
Danyel

Edited to insert RFT Capture

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-15-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay