Jalopnik article on the Jalapeno by FieroSTETZ
Started on: 03-20-2014 02:20 PM
Replies: 6 (512 views)
Last post by: Fiero84Freak on 03-21-2014 10:27 PM
FieroSTETZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://truckyeah.jalopnik.c...69203/+matthardigree

i did a quick search and didn't see this - if it's a duplicate feel free to kill it, cliff
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've wanted one since the first time I saw it lol.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is getting very good comments. That surprises me. I've decided to do my own version of this concept on my '85. I would like to have longer control arms to give me more suspension travel but since the passenger side axle is the longest one GM ever made for FWD cars, I know at least one axle will have to be custom. I don't know if I can weld in a section to make it longer or if it would interfere with the cradle either way. I don't want to use the cradle spacers like the Jalapeno does. I'd rather have actual increased ground clearance and suspension travel. Maybe I can make a longer axle AND modify the cradle. We'll see.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Photoshop "paint" in Gulf colors looks pretty good.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

It is getting very good comments. That surprises me. I've decided to do my own version of this concept on my '85. I would like to have longer control arms to give me more suspension travel but since the passenger side axle is the longest one GM ever made for FWD cars, I know at least one axle will have to be custom. I don't know if I can weld in a section to make it longer or if it would interfere with the cradle either way. I don't want to use the cradle spacers like the Jalapeno does. I'd rather have actual increased ground clearance and suspension travel. Maybe I can make a longer axle AND modify the cradle. We'll see.

Make sure and do a build thread
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Make sure and do a build thread

Of course! Gotta finish the iGTO bumper first, though or Crazydragn might do some kind of tiger-crane dance on my face!

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think at the least the article relieves me in that I thought for a while PISA's status was in the dark. They haven't updated their webpage in forever and most all their kits on the second hand market are older splashes. I thought they had potentially shut down since we hear like NOTHING from them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock