Fiero Head Rest Covers by jon2009
Started on: 03-18-2014 08:42 PM
Replies: 7 (268 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 03-20-2014 12:48 AM
jon2009

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon2009Send a Private Message to jon2009Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys,

Just bought these Fiero head rest covers. Thought they looked cool. Not bad for the price. What do you guys think?

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Blac...cafae&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Use too much Soul Glo?

Just kidding...

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have to see them on a seat, I didnt know they made such a thing.
jon2009

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon2009Send a Private Message to jon2009Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once i receive them, and i get my Fiero out of storage. I'll take a pic and i'll post it up.

[This message has been edited by jon2009 (edited 03-19-2014).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t see how they sell them so cheap.
The embroidery I use on my products costs more than the selling price for those two pieces.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

The embroidery I use on my products costs more than the selling price for those two pieces.

"Based in Hong Kong, fansland has been an eBay member since Jul 06, 2007"
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand how they would work on a Fiero because of the integral headrests.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Yea, they are Hong Kong based and charging $10 for shipping. It probably costs in all actuality $4 to ship in bulk like they do. The other $6 + the $8 = $14, which is the "Actual price" that they are getting. The price of materials in Hong Kong or China is INSANE! I have been there a few times, and raw materials like fabric and thread and such are pennies on the dollar there.

Where we may pay $12 for a spool of embroidery thread, that same roll could cost like 50 cents in Hong Kong from the manufacturer. They in turn sell that to some company for a profit, who then sells it to a distributor and makes a profit, who then ships and sells it to a company in the US again someone making a profit, then it is sold to a retail store for another profit, then that store marks it up significantly to a retail price that we pay in the store.

This is what makes it so hard for the little guy owning a business to remotely compete price wise with this type of stuff. Sad Ok, Rant over, sorry hehehe

As for head rest covers, yea that is interesting. The Fiero really does not have "head rests" technically. Just a narrower upper portion of the seat. What will keep these in place and not rolling up and popping off is going to be interesting.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-20-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock