"TFF Auto Center" Mini-Tour by Alblindi
Started on: 03-14-2014 01:02 PM
Replies: 8 (612 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 03-17-2014 05:32 PM
Alblindi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlblindiSend a Private Message to AlblindiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I'd shoot a little video while I was at The Fiero Factory yesterday, hope y'all enjoy. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8k1TFuF2Ak

By the way, those guys are absolutely AMAZING. Jeremy Biggs had it for about two hours or so, and he could tell me every single little thing about the car; the list was 20-30 things I would've never known in a million years. For example, the car has been in a minor collision in the past, because the front assembly seems to have been replaced. Also, there are a few slight differences between the '88 V6's and the earlier V6's, and my car has had its engine swapped out with an earlier one at some point. Also, the brake pedal has been modified slightly, the fuel tank is in unusually good condition, there's something about the anti-sway bar that makes it want to over-correct (I think it's the end bearings or something), and just so many other things. They actually found a few things my other shop (that I had been taking it to) had messed up at one point or another, including not welding the exhaust back together all the way and mounting the fuel tank up incorrectly, and it seemed extensive after a while. In the five or so hours they worked on it yesterday, they got an incredible amount of work done, and I couldn't be more pleased. I'll definitely be taking it there again as often as I possibly can, given they're a tad busy around this time of year. And I would recommend the place to ANY Fiero owner, no matter where they live. At one point or another, it'd be smart to take your Fiero there, just to have them look it over. Great guys, unparalleled service, and a place as unique as the car itself.

OH! And I lucked out and found an original shift console cover that was less warped than the one I had. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the glovebox.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to see it again. I was getting a little dizzy from the camera operator moving to fast.
Alblindi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlblindiSend a Private Message to AlblindiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, it's kinda hard to blog with a DSLR xD
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alblindi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8k1TFuF2Ak

"This is definitely not the first time I'll be here!"

Is this like a Groundhog Day type of thing?

And quit calling it the Fiero Factory.
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added to bucket list, must go there.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good video, been several years since I been down to The fiero factory. Im about 45min to an hour from there I would guess that puts you around the Nashville area.

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
Northstar Rebuild

Fadingaway

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FadingawaySend a Private Message to FadingawayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive been there a few times my dad lives 15 minuets from there its such a cool place cant wait to go back!!
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job! love the video only wish I could have seen my car since it was there while you were filming.

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the video, I will have to get up there sometime.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock