My 84 SE by Fadingaway
Started on: 03-11-2014 11:40 AM
Replies: 1 (102 views)
Last post by: Fadingaway on 03-11-2014 05:59 PM
Fadingaway

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FadingawaySend a Private Message to FadingawayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there everyone im 19 and this is my third fiero. I caught the bug in febuary of 2012 I sold my 1990 chrysler Lebaron for a 1984 se which I later sold for a 87 coupe which I gave to my sister. Now I have another 1984 se and well I have a deadline to meet to have it on the road. I work in southern louisiana for a Commercial Diving company called Specialty Diving www.sdive.com if you want to check them out. I have tore the engine apart In this car time after time to no avail I just cant seem to fix it on my own I tore it apart and put it back together last night I will check the results later today anywho heres the car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fadingaway

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FadingawaySend a Private Message to FadingawayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well she runs pretty good!! But I found out the water pump is siezed up it was making a horrendous squeaking noise and I couldn't put mu finger on it until I touched the water pump good god was that thing was hot! And it explains the intermittent coolant temperatures
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock