LOL. I did it. by Super Duty Critter
Started on: 03-06-2014 10:45 PM
Replies: 2 (332 views)
Last post by: Super Duty Critter on 03-07-2014 09:10 PM
Super Duty Critter

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bragged on my 88GT daily driver about six weeks back. That always jinxes you, doesn't it?

I threw the belts today. It's my fault for ignoring the squeals but the ice kept me from investigating. I made it about 5 miles from the house when it let go and the volts dropped, temperature spiked. It was ironic that I was at a parts store when I noticed. I pulled in, ordered the belt, not in stock, and let it cool. I had to stop twice more getting it back home without the belts but I don't think I did any real damage. It was a cold day and I pulled it over when it went above 260.

That's what I get for saying nice things about it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems to be that way, doesn't it. That's why I try not to offer any compliments, (on the Fiero), unless asked.
Super Duty Critter

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got some garage time tonight. The new belts are on and The Black Hole rides again. No, I didn't name it. My wife did. She said that's just what she needed, another black hole to throw money into.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock