rear speaker grill by racingfortheson
Started on: 02-26-2014 02:05 PM
Replies: 13 (478 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 03-01-2014 10:31 AM
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am having the hardest time finding a driver side rear speaker grill. Anyone want to sale some or know who sales them? All I really need is driver side.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I recall correctly, the speaker grill is not a separate item. It's part of that whole piece of interior trim.
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O so now your just being mean.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The speaker grille is mounted to the trim panel through 4 holes in the trim panel, pins on the grille are "melted" over to secure the grille to the panel.
Careful work with a hot butane soldering iron and the flat tip can remove and reinstall the grille.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup... broke the driver side off mine when I was putting in a set of 4"x6" plates.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Careful work with a hot butane soldering iron and the flat tip can remove and reinstall the grille.

But are replacement speaker grills available? Or maybe I should ask... were they ever available?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-26-2014).]

Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may hit up a junkyard, I've had mine riding behind the seat since it popped off the trim panel, and accidentally broke it the other day
Xuin39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xuin39Send a Private Message to Xuin39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've accidentally popped mine off as well. I would suggest just pulling the whole trim piece out of a junkyard or if you have your old one, epoxy it back in place..
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm right there with ya,

I'm missing the passenger side speaker grill....

Guess I'll have to try and come up with an alternate.... Anyone got any suggestions?

Jim
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can always have someone make a brand new one from a mold with casting resin....Just a thought.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 03-01-2014).]

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

You can always have someone make a brand new one from a mold with casting resin....Just a thought.

Only place you ever hear stuff like this is from Fiero owners. LoL
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock