What is wrong with me? by racingfortheson
Started on: 02-25-2014 04:27 PM
Replies: 16 (527 views)
Last post by: motoracer838 on 02-28-2014 11:31 AM
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I was looking for a Fiero I was ALL about getting a GT fastback. Now I keep looking a notch backs. I think this Fiero thing is a sickness. It is kind of a good thing my wife wont let me spend money when I want, cause I would have a few Fiero's and no lights at the house, lol.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our world, it only gets" better" from here'.

Joe
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ True Story
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Least you found the right support group for our illness.
Strappado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StrappadoSend a Private Message to StrappadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's it! Lets start a drive for it!
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You start rating your addiction by how many miles your willing to travel to pick up that special piece or parts car or telling yourself if i save money here i can buy that!. Then the addiction goes to the mall and see things posted and you tell yourself hey ill need that later , buy it, comes in , you put it up, and the next box and the next and the next. I freaking love it!!!!!!! Then you find the Under construction threads. The first one i ever read was Blooze thread (Dude got some tallent) and by no means am i gonna go that far but im not keeping her stock. Im a fastback man, but after seeing hundreds of notchbacks i see a aero nose notchback in my future after my GT is finished. see how it goes? i only wanted a stock GT then i wanna modify her, now i also was a notchie, I guess you can look at it like this, its a addiction but i could do worse.... and when im done ill pass my cars along and feed the next addict.... and to feed my addiction worse my interior was dropped off at the upholsters Monday morning to be wrapped in black leather because the new seats i bought was just too black for the rest of the gray interior. lol it never ends LMBO

[This message has been edited by dematrix86gt (edited 02-25-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is wrong with me? by racingfortheson

Nothing that ain't wrong with the rest of us, best 12 step program on the net, right here.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must be escalating fast, cause I've already had the heads off to port and fix exhaust. Added roller rockers, done head liner, seats at upholstery shop, got wheels, custom sound system, performance muffler and driving 200 miles to get a custom bumper because I "might" want to change it out. O, I haven't even had it 6 months I think.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, all I wanted to do was restore the GT. I travel a lot anyway but made an excuse just to go to Chicago area just so I could travel west to see Archie's place today. I want a notchie WB, GT WB each V8 and then a T-top 88. I am constantly think always to earn more money just for the addiction.
fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I uh. I uh. I uh, I uh. I'm not sure what your talking about. You need to talk to somebody who understands what your talking about. I have to go work on the fiero now I have alot to do. Got some new parts uh uh ................ Gonna paint the uh ...... Gotta check the uh ..... Dam its cold out here. .. .....can't wait for.. .. . . .

------------------
FIEROBUG!!!!!!!!!!

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is nice to see I'm not alone. I've also made the choice that chores, work, yard work and even showers are the problem. If I didn't have them then the time I spend on my projects wouldn't be such a big deal.
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, my name is Jim, and I am a Fieroholic. I had an 85 SE. Unfortunately had to sell it because my daughter needed something to drive. I just got an 86 GT for my son, and we built it back up this past summer and fall. We just got it on the road. I've been driving it all week, and the bug has returned. I can't do anything about it right now, but as all these kids (4) finally leave the roost, I will get "me" one. It will be an 88 GT with some type of swap. I'm looking forward to it.

Jim
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

Hi, my name is Jim, and I am a Fieroholic. I had an 85 SE. Unfortunately had to sell it because my daughter needed something to drive. I just got an 86 GT for my son, and we built it back up this past summer and fall. We just got it on the road. I've been driving it all week, and the bug has returned. I can't do anything about it right now, but as all these kids (4) finally leave the roost, I will get "me" one. It will be an 88 GT with some type of swap. I'm looking forward to it.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Just get a "parts car" for your son's car. Wink wink. Then you can start your build early.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

Hi Jim,
Just get a "parts car" for your son's car. Wink wink. Then you can start your build early.

The only thing I would be able to start under that scenario, is the digging of my grave. My wife would kill me.

Jim

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wait til she gets into them, we have his and hers!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

The only thing I would be able to start under that scenario, is the digging of my grave. My wife would kill me.

Jim

You will be missed,

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Just wait til she gets into them, we have his and hers!

LOL, he'll never have time for his own.

Joe

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock