anyone in the elpaso tx area by Foxy Fiero13
Started on: 02-23-2014 10:40 PM
Replies: 1 (82 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 02-24-2014 11:14 PM
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone in the area just got stationed here and sitting in the barracks all day sucks! looking to hang out work on fieros talk fieros or do whatever!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
History repeats its self. I sat in those barracks too. The year was 1969 and I had a GTO sitting in a garage at home that I missed. Spent nearly a year down there. Now you sit there bored as I was with a Fiero I'd imagine.

Me and a couple friends would hop on a bus to downtown El Paso and walk over the Rio Grand to Juarez but that even gets old. We had no cell phones or PC's. Just pencil & paper and maybe a deck of cards. Here's what we were there for.

I think there are some Fiero guys in El Paso. Check the member list.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 02-24-2014).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock