Long time, no fiero by kraelo
Started on: 02-23-2014 08:10 PM
Replies: 4 (151 views)
Last post by: kraelo on 02-24-2014 02:21 PM
kraelo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kraeloSend a Private Message to kraeloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up a 1985 Fiero v-6 4 spd notchie ($400 + battery) Runs and drives, just needs new brakes.. I'm back..... This time, this car isn't going anywhere. Headed for some massive upgrades. List will be updated soon.

------------------
Tiny but Mighty

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kraelo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kraeloSend a Private Message to kraeloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scratch that. On the way there a friend of mine said a dealer nearby has an 88 with a frozen motor. Headed there Wednesday. Has an auto, iron duke and 2.8 share same bell housing right? V6 should drop right in?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes (mechanically). Good luck and welcome back (well, at least almost back)

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 02-24-2014).]

kraelo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kraeloSend a Private Message to kraeloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm browsing Seattle craigslist right now, have tax return money to burn and trying to find the best option to get a fiero back in my driveway or garage.

Anyone local have suggestions on a fiero for sale. Needs to be a GT fastback or an 88 any condition. Found a few so far - just looking at options.

thanks guys.
kraelo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kraeloSend a Private Message to kraeloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kraelo

110 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Anyone have opinions on this one? It's not an 88... but it looks to be in the best condition I've seen for under $2000.

http://wenatchee.craigslist.../cto/4338301416.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock