Alsa Corp by LornesGT
Started on: 02-21-2014 07:30 PM
Replies: 8 (408 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 05-08-2014 11:22 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I ordered their cling wrap and they couldn't get it produced for some reason so they said pick what you want. I thought cool but I really wanted the other product. I got it for cheap on a sale .69 sqft. I received my black chrome today and totally disappointed. I sent them a picture and a request for new stuff. I will wait to see what happens but I am expecting the worst as it took since November to get this order.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried to install it yet or is it just laid out?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just laid on top, waiting to hear from them to see if I can get new or my money back.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LornesGT

1356 posts
Member since Jan 2013
Somebody just replied to my email from Alsa on a Friday night so that is a good sign.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 02-21-2014).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So ended up getting red chrome but that wasn't any better. I would stay away from the Alsa Corporation. I sent them my last email saying I would post on the forums I visit and on their YouTube videos that they are not a company to buy from. I am still going to try and get my money back from my card.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the issue. The final product looks bad or no gloss?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I just got a reply! I may have to delete the above. See the lines in the picture above that and no goss on the black anyway. The red had some just looked like finger prints and lines also but a different type than in the black. I have seen this stuff on TV and YouTube so I thought what the hell until I figure out the paint color I want.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 04-29-2014).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I get home I will need to check the condition still but I found out the issue. I finally got a reply explaining the issue, there is a protective film over the vinyl that is probably the reason for the lines and dullness.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats great news. I'll be honest, I've used the Alsa chrome paint line and their custom colors and I know that they put out a great product so I was a little shocked to see that first picture. I never thought about the protective coating but now it makes sense.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-08-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock