New and First Time Fiero Owner by blainelocklair
Started on: 02-21-2014 12:47 PM
Replies: 9 (243 views)
Last post by: topcat on 02-23-2014 04:32 PM
blainelocklair

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blainelocklairSend a Private Message to blainelocklairEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone!

After 24 years of wanting a Fiero, I finally own one. It's a 1986 Fiero GT Auto, red/gray. It currently has right at 103k on the clock, and is in running condition (more on that in a future topic). It's #60,473 from the '86 Fiero production numbers.

Prior to buying the Fiero on Feburuary 9, 2014, I had last sat in one back in 1990, right after high school. I really liked it, and wanted one ever since. I've been through a small car lot worth of cars in the past 24 years from five different decades, but the Fiero always stayed in the back of my mind. Now, I finally own one.

Looking forward to the ownership experience and to being a part of PFF.

My first try at posting pictures didn't work, so I'll give it another try later today.

Thanks,
Blaine

[This message has been edited by blainelocklair (edited 02-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bienvenida!
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! This is one of the best places for fiero owners and lovers. I live down in Conway next myrtle beach. We have a club, scfiero.org. We have some great members in that area. A few of us are suppose to go to Daytona this year. Maybe you can come too. Also we have a member where I live that has about 24 fieros if you needed anything.

[This message has been edited by Spoilt_87fiero (edited 02-21-2014).]

Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome to the forum, and dare I say the madness. These cars become very addictive! Enjoy
blainelocklair

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blainelocklairSend a Private Message to blainelocklairEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally figured out a way to get the photos posted. Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by blainelocklair (edited 02-22-2014).]

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Car looks to be in awesome condition! Good find.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! I am right next door in North Charleston. Nice looking Fiero!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock