Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A forum member needs our help! please read this...important!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
A forum member needs our help! please read this...important! by NickD3.4
Started on: 02-15-2014 10:29 AM
Replies: 5 (445 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-24-2014 08:55 AM
NickD3.4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys,
despite our squabbles on here, one thing I appreciate about this forum is that ultimately its like a family, and we help one another. For those of you who don't know, Ken Peters, also known on here as Partfiero, was diagnosed a while back with a rare stomach cancer. I just spoke to him on the phone yesterday, and hes been in rough shape. They opened him up on the operating table a few weeks back took one look and closed him right back up. They said it was over and there was nothing they could do. Luckily, Ken found a Dr who refused to give up, and last week operated on him for over 12 hours, removing over 35 pounds of tumor. He is recovering now and getting ready for Chemo. Ken is fighting for his life guys, and he could really use our prayers and support.

I am collecting donations through pay pal to send him. ANY AMOUNT would be a huge help. He doesn;t know im doing this, but being chronically ill myself, I know how expensive this can be. If there is ANY amount you guys can donate, it would be GREATLY apreciated! Also, if you're religious please pray for him.

The pay pal account e-mail is Dialn911@hotmail.com

Thanks guys....hopefully we can help take some of the burden off his shoulders........
-Nick

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 02-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers, good vibes and PayPal sent his way.... Thanks for helping a friend in his time of need.
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sending paypal too. I believe 10 years ago I bought parts from him at very low price.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish him the best. I'm sorry to hear this.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for setting this up Nick.

Will be praying for Ken and family.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-18-2014).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock