On the way to pick up my new car! by Spoilt_87fiero
Started on: 02-14-2014 01:15 PM
Replies: 18 (694 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 03-11-2014 11:48 PM
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on the way to Atlanta to pick up my new fiero! I finally got me an 88 GT t-top. It was actually vendetta's old car. I'm really excited to finally have another fiero again. I had to sell mine in college to pay the bills. Any way, really excited and can't wait until Daytona.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! Enjoy!
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing like a winter superstorm to freak you out about whether or not you'd get to get your car on the planned weekend. Just barely dodged that bullet! Congrats!
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Nothing like a winter superstorm to freak you out about whether or not you'd get to get your car on the planned weekend. Just barely dodged that bullet! Congrats!

Amen to that! I was still getting reports that it was still bad in Atlanta. Luckily it wasn't and I a months way home with it now. Runs and drives great.
Mark A. Klein

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta post pictures..... Jeez!
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoilt_87fiero:

Amen to that! I was still getting reports that it was still bad in Atlanta. Luckily it wasn't and I a months way home with it now. Runs and drives great.

I have family in Conway. Know anybody with the last name Burroughs?

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mark A. Klein:

Gotta post pictures..... Jeez!

LOL, Those are coming in the morning. I forgot my camera when I left and it was dark when I got home tonight.
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoilt_87fiero

420 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I have family in Conway. Know anybody with the last name Burroughs?

I know a Michael Burroughs.
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics!

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From UCLA? (Upper Conway Lower Aynor) Sorry I had to!
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

From UCLA? (Upper Conway Lower Aynor) Sorry I had to!

Bwahaha, I actually started to put that. That's actually where I'm from. I take it you are familiar with the area lol
PFF
System Bot
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car if I must say so myself. I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions let me know. It may be awhile for a response because i randomly come back here and check out whats going on. Still got love for the Fieros.

Austin
2ndchancefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2ndchancefieroSend a Private Message to 2ndchancefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Fiero!!!, Loving the T-tops (sorry to hijack)I haven't posted here in a few years, I sold my 87GT at that time and recently moved to Myrtle Beach, I'm looking to get back into Fieros, Do you know of any local 87-88GT's for sale..Thanks

------------------
1987 Fiero GT

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a gorgeous car. I certainly hope you're bringing it down to Daytona next month.
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2ndchancefiero:

Nice Fiero!!!, Loving the T-tops (sorry to hijack)I haven't posted here in a few years, I sold my 87GT at that time and recently moved to Myrtle Beach, I'm looking to get back into Fieros, Do you know of any local 87-88GT's for sale..Thanks

Thanks! I have a friend in Conway that has about 24 Fieros. Some are for parts and some are whole cars. Name is Rick Morehouse. He is on here with that screen name. He is also in our club website www.scfiero.org
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoilt_87fiero

420 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by rpro:

That's a gorgeous car. I certainly hope you're bringing it down to Daytona next month.

Thanks! That is my plan. I've already put in for the days off. Hopefully they get approved. I'm a nurse and our census has been pretty packed lately. Plus some of my coworkers are leaving. So I'm hoping it won't be an issue.
turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bwahaha, I actually started to put that. That's actually where I'm from. I take it you are familiar with the area lol

Oh yeah I lived in Murrells Inlet for 8 years. Love it down there. I'll be down in a month or two, maybe I could stop by and say hi!
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doesn't ring a bell. You never know though. Beautiful car!

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Real nice car,see you in Daytona

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock