Car fires by Csjag
Started on: 02-13-2014 07:28 PM
Replies: 3 (233 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 02-14-2014 08:49 AM
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next time someone says something about Fiero's catching on fire tell them that all cars do and that on average 17 cars per hours catch on fire in the US.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and 15 out of 17 are fieros.
lol just kidding
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always ask if i can park it in their garage
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car fires have happened on other brands of cars as well as Fieros. Prius, and Grand Prix's were only two where the problem was also seen. I know of one guy who had two fires already and he put both out before they did too much damage. He carried a fire extinguisher and saved the car. He came up with the slogan "Fieros...... making Firemen out of ordinary men"
I carry three fire extinguishers on my Fiero just to be safe; trunk, front compartment and passenger compartment. I'vr got a lot of money and time in my car and don't want top see it go up in flames.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock