New to the forum by lavender4ever
Started on: 01-30-2014 07:43 PM
Replies: 5 (220 views)
Last post by: lavender4ever on 02-01-2014 12:15 PM
lavender4ever

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lavender4everSend a Private Message to lavender4everEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all. I am new here but not to Fiero. I have loved these cars since the first time I laid eyes on one back in 1984. I own a 1986 Gt. I will be restoring it in upcoming months and will be looking for advice and parts. Any help I can get will be great. This will be my first one I will actually get into as far as restoring. My 1984 was just a keep it running so I can get to work kind of car. I am going to get the black paint redone, leather, digital dash, black rime with a red line, 17", urethane bushing kit, new struts and steering goodies. There will be other things but those are the first things.
I am sure I will have questions about the best suspension goodies and exhaust now that you cant get Borla anymore.
Talk to you guys soon.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A high idle is probably a cracked EGR tube. There, you're all set to tackle the GT.

Welcome.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-30-2014).]

lavender4ever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lavender4everSend a Private Message to lavender4everEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, I will keep that in mind. See, we are off to a great start. I know the first things I need to find are a gt nose and a left door. In black if I am being choosy.
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum and dare I say the madness. They are addictive......
lavender4ever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lavender4everSend a Private Message to lavender4everEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. I look forward to restoring a great American icon with you guys.
lavender4ever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lavender4everSend a Private Message to lavender4everEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I just learned how to delete a post.

[This message has been edited by lavender4ever (edited 02-01-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock