N.T.F.C. goes to the Autorama! by NEVERDONE
Started on: 01-29-2014 03:51 PM
Replies: 14 (413 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 02-17-2014 11:53 AM
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The task of organizing this event has fallen upon me! So if it goes bad, Blame the prez for putting me in charge! The annual Autorama is coming to Dallas the weekend of Feb. 14,15, and 16. We want to make this a club event for that Saturday. Im planning a lunch at an awesome mexican restaraunt called Herreras on Saturday. Its about 10 minutes from the show location. The tickets for the show are $16.00 but, you can buy discounted tickets at any Oreilly Auto Parts. I think they are $14.00. So the plan is, to meet at the restaraunt a little before noon. Spend about an hour there then head to the show. The wesite for the show is http://autorama.com/attend-...feb-14-16-dallas-tx/ and the info for the food is
Herrera's Restaurant
Mexican Restaurants

5427 Denton Dr, Dallas, TX 75235
Cross Streets: Between Hudnall St and Hedgerow Dr
Neighborhoods: Oak Lawn
(214) 630-2599

Let me know if this is good for everyone and any ideas are welcome!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 01-30-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for running with this Ant! meeting for lunch is a good idea. I should be able to make it!
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Job Ant. Its nice that the PREZ can show for this. I went last year and it was great. They sell beer!

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroseblack

1047 posts
Member since Apr 2002
Crap, what day were you planning? Tom has a birthday some day in that weekend, NOT!

Mike
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Heads-up on this. May take my step-son.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 02-04-2014).]

lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm I did not know that Autorama was now in multiple cities. That show started here in Detroit in 1961.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumparoo! Two weeks away now! Also, it would be wise to carpool as parking is tight and limited!
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know how long Autoroma has been showing in Dallas, Quite a few years Im sure.

I've gone every year since 2008...

Like Anthony says, carpooling to the show is a great idea.

I will have the Envoy, and anyone that would like to ride from the resturant Is welcome to ride with me.

I honestly dont know how we could ever hope to park as a group at the venue.

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like Fierosmith said parking last year was a _ITCH. We were in the Smart & made a unusual parking area between a truck & SUV. But the show was great, lots of junk food & beer. A lot of great cars from all ages.

I for one am looking forward to it.

Mike P.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only one week to go!

Jim
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tickets bought!
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gotta work this weekend so I cant make it....
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TOO MUCH CHAOS....sorry guys! Have Fun
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Alright fellas tomorrow is the big day. Ive got 8 people so far. Thats what im making the reservations for. If you have any questions let me know. See yall later!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anthony... thanks mucho for organizing. Lunch at Herrera's was great, and show was great.

I probably don't need to see the burnout contest again... but it is always cool to see people 'break some transmission' ...

how come you have not posted pics yet?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock