Upholstery close to V8Archie in Illinios by 355Fiero
Started on: 01-27-2014 06:29 PM
Replies: 4 (289 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 01-29-2014 10:02 PM
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a good upholsterer in Archie's vicinity. I asked Archie already and he says most of his clients either get the parts shipped to them for covering or that is done after all his work is finished so he doesn't know any good upholsterers in his area.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good upholsterer that can do dashes and center consoles in the area of?

Loves Park, IL 61111 (Archie's shop location)

Thanks
Don

[This message has been edited by 355Fiero (edited 01-27-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My neighbor does very good work, but I am about 1.5 hours from Archie.

http://www.mechanicadvisor....-automotive-interior

He has not done any work on my Fieros, but has done some chairs for me and I have seen alot of his automotive work.
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have used a place called A Stitch in Time in Rockford on Harrison Ave. it's probably 8 miles south of Archie's. Small shop, good work, reasonable price. Another place is Koch Upholstery. Excellent work but very costly. About 5 miles away.

About 6 years ago....
They were going to charge me $350 for one bucket seat were as the first shop charged $400 for the entire interior of a 2 seat sports car.

[This message has been edited by jaybug56 (edited 01-27-2014).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

I am looking for a good upholsterer in Archie's vicinity. I asked Archie already and he says most of his clients either get the parts shipped to them for covering or that is done after all his work is finished so he doesn't know any good upholsterers in his area.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good upholsterer that can do dashes and center consoles in the area of?

Loves Park, IL 61111 (Archie's shop location)

Thanks
Don

Sorry Don, can't help. But I am curious as to what you're up too.

Bob
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Sorry Don, can't help. But I am curious as to what you're up too.

Bob

ditto.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock