Started on: 01-23-2014 06:21 PM
Replies: 11 (731 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 01-26-2014 12:59 PM
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just kidding, everyone can look.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 01-23-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I think I see what you mean. If your moldings are molded into the glass, if you cut it out or even ground it off flush, wont the quarter come apart there ? Is the backside built up enough to cut it out ? If so, Id think the glass there has to be 3-4 inches thick. You have any pics of the backside, or not able ? If it is thick enough on the back, you might be able to grind it out and recess it a little bit with a cutoff wheel very carefully.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone changed pics! I saw something different earlier today (now the title makes sense!).
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are those Hooters girls? There is a Hooters just a mile from my place and they even have car shows there. I'm going to
get over there someday. My car is pretty close to
Hooters orange and I even have a hooters cap.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was just an Acura TL's running lights...
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol@ carbon
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to find out why Roger had looked at this thread 241 times. I'm not Roger either so I'm busted!

Jonathan
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont know where you got that number. I looked at this thread 3 times, including this one.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because at the time there were 241 views and it was for your eyes only... tee hee.

Not as funny when you have to explain it.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotcha, I get it now....it is kinda funny. I was taking it as a dig that I was drolling over a pic.
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Are those Hooters girls? There is a Hooters just a mile from my place and they even have car shows there. I'm going to
get over there someday. My car is pretty close to
Hooters orange and I even have a hooters cap.

Don, not sure how to break this to you, but the Hooters closed down.. There is another restaurant there now, but it's no longer Hooters.

------------------

Build thread for my 88 + 3800NA swap

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Gotcha, I get it now....it is kinda funny. I was taking it as a dig that I was drolling over a pic.

NEVER!! You're one of my favorites on here, Roger!

Jonathan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock