Omg is that a fiero by spcearle
Started on: 01-23-2014 12:29 PM
Replies: 12 (726 views)
Last post by: spcearle on 01-25-2014 06:56 PM
spcearle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's just kinda funny to me... I just moved back to brooklyn and at least once a day now I hear that when people walk near my car or at night time I can hear the bar folks say something about my car from my apartment... I get just as many .. My brother/father/cousin.... Had one of those when I was a kid... I have a fixed up customish camaro that doesn't get this much attention
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the club. What's really funny is the ones that try to tell you about your Fiero when in fact they really don't know anything.
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Welcome to the club. What's really funny is the ones that try to tell you about your Fiero when in fact they really don't know anything.

I like when they say "they overheat, then catch on fire"... By someone that doesn't know anything at all about cars.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why I like um.... half my neighbors still think I got a lucky hand at poker for my "Ferrari" sitting in my driveway
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spcearle:

It's just kinda funny to me... I just moved back to brooklyn and at least once a day now I hear that when people walk near my car or at night time I can hear the bar folks say something about my car from my apartment... I get just as many .. My brother/father/cousin.... Had one of those when I was a kid... I have a fixed up customish camaro that doesn't get this much attention

any pics of your car ? just curious.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-23-2014).]

spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking ride, and the engine compartment is quite tidy too.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, not too many around in NY...

Have you been driving it in this weather?
spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not unless I have to... It's just been sitting lonely on the side of the road in front of my apartment till I figure out wtf I'm doing with the other side of my garage and move it in there .... Oh and the fact that I'm playing a little cold optima battery dead car game so know I have to go out and start it all the time so she will run if I need it to
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any clubs on LI? I just got back in the Fiero game 2 months ago and it would be nice to ride with a herd, :-).
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sco77:

I like when they say "they overheat, then catch on fire"... By someone that doesn't know anything at all about cars.

I always humor them, & ask them to stand back, because it is a 25+ year old car & it could go up in flames at any minute.

PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh you know, mine never got that much attention around here. In fact, my 95 Trans Am gets a lot more looks and thumbs up and both are/ were fairly stock where the exterior was concerned. Be careful driving down here, people aren't used to such small cars and they're hard to see. I've had tons of people merge right into my lane and tons of stuff like that, I was able to avoid it all until I was t-boned

Originally posted by jc8367:

Are there any clubs on LI? I just got back in the Fiero game 2 months ago and it would be nice to ride with a herd, :-).

There is one, but its full of old farts that don't do much but gather up at IHOP a couple times a year if thats your bag. Personally I go out to Pete's cruises (even with the T/A) out by the Easton/ Western NJ border. Its always a great crowd and great time, not to mention getting to drive on some scenic roads through the hills of NJ/ PA.
spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My camaro gets attention when it's running or by girls it seems because they like the color of it... But even when I bring it to army drills in LI where most know my camaro the fiero seems to get more eyes

As for driving I know it's not fool proof because you can't expect what other idiots are doing but ever since driving in Iraq and having to dodge and look out for well just about everything and driving around my big jacked up blazer around here I'm pretty good at looking out and expecting what others are doing.... Besides around here it doesn't matter if driving a bus or a motorcycle... Half the people don't bother to look when driving I think most just close their eyes change lanes and hope for the best

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock