Happy to be back by Hulk
Started on: 01-19-2014 05:36 PM
Replies: 4 (173 views)
Last post by: Hulk on 01-19-2014 09:44 PM
Hulk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New older member here. Happy to be back in the Fiero world, and this forum. It seems to me that PFF and the Mustang boards I'm on are the only ones filled with mature, respectful members. I've owned other cars, been on their boards, and it's either punk kids (not to be confused with respectable youth), or hateful adults. I know we have the Trash Can here (lol, SVTPerformace has a forum called The Smack-Down Cafe). But I only use those places to test sigs and stuff. I did make some butthole remarks here a few years ago, and there are reasons for that but I'm not into excuses. So to those people, I apologize. Looking forward to more Fiero adventures.

------------------
Ryan

86 Fiero GT
-Project SR-71

86 Fiero SE V6

91 Mustang 5.0 LX
-Slow...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy to have you back. Did you just get another Fiero?
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back. Guess I'm one of the old-timers here too, been back for a couple months. Ditched the Fiero in '05 when I got a WRX. Talk about a different crowd, never felt comfortable leaving my car open. With the Fiero crowd, I'd leave the keys in the ignition.
Hulk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

Happy to have you back. Did you just get another Fiero?

When my old one broke down in '03, I pulled the drivetrain out. I collected Archie's master kit, then a friend talked me into the N*, so I sold my stuff and picked up an engine and six speed, then I decided to use a Ford 351W with a Toronado transmission (just to piss off the purists), then my '05 STi spun a bearing, and now I know what I'm gonna do.

I did pick up an original owner, '86 SE V6, with a Getrag. I'll probably leave it stock...probably. Or sell it.

Edited for punctuation.

[This message has been edited by Hulk (edited 01-19-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock