Insane front engine Fiero! by THE HONN FAMILY
Started on: 01-15-2014 10:44 PM
Replies: 19 (1284 views)
Last post by: pro street dave on 01-05-2016 05:55 PM
THE HONN FAMILY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A friend of mine is building this. In the end it will have the Fiero plastic back on and be a open top 427 BB chevy with a ford 9 inch

------------------
( Create a team, analyze, make a plan, then ask the wife if it's OK.)

[This message has been edited by THE HONN FAMILY (edited 01-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
THE HONN FAMILY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok I'm new and I have been trying to load pics for days and can't figure it out. When I hit post it, it times out. I finally thought I had it but obviously I'm too old. Stacey
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE HONN FAMILY:

ok I'm new and I have been trying to load pics for days and can't figure it out. When I hit post it, it times out. I finally thought I had it but obviously I'm too old. Stacey

PIP has been having issues the last few days. According to Cliff, he's working on it.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can drop them in a photo bucket type account and link to it.
THE HONN FAMILY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The paint will be the same as the engine color. My friends name is Jerry and this is the second Fiero project of his. The first was a midget corvette with a SBC in back. He has actually kept the original weight of the car around 2500 lbs.
Stacey

------------------
( Create a team, analyze, make a plan, then ask the wife if it's OK.)

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats awesome I'd love something like that!
Josh52894

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
id leave it not done and drive around on the rear engine with the massive 427 sticking outta the hood and tell people I get 35 mpg.
THE HONN FAMILY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess you can imagine this is only going to be a parade car, right?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE HONN FAMILY:

I guess you can imagine this is only going to be a parade car, right?

Gonna need goooood radiator fan!

I suppose it might be hard to control on the road but Id have to drive the thing.
Hey if he's in Illinois have him bring it to Fierorama.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-21-2014).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And naked girls are already lining up to ride in it! Check the chick in the corner!

Jonathan
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture? What picture?
PFF
System Bot
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did this car ever get finished?
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if this was a real car, looks like a model. The roll bars look plastic, zero clearance on rear pass side engine, radiator at extreme angle, a lot of the engine would be hard to have under a hood. If it was real, would love to see more photo's of the finished car.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Wondering if this was a real car, looks like a model. The roll bars look plastic, zero clearance on rear pass side engine, radiator at extreme angle, a lot of the engine would be hard to have under a hood. If it was real, would love to see more photo's of the finished car.

It's real but it would never work. The space frame wouldn't hold the torque.

The radiator would be fine.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bet it handles great in reverse. I do like it.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

LOL
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

LOL!

I don't know about reverse but I sure as hell can tell you with a 90" wheelbase they sure are a handfull in a 1/4 mile.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-04-2016).]

pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I LIKE it. I have a small block in my pro street fiero. but it's a lot of fun on the street.
THE HONN FAMILY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It got finished over the summer I haven't been back to take pictures.
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I had it at the 25th it was not streetable it is now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock