Craigslist find by lateFormula
Started on: 01-15-2014 06:30 PM
Replies: 19 (600 views)
Last post by: Custom2M4 on 01-17-2014 05:52 PM
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I did a local search on CL and saw this: http://detroit.craigslist.o.../cto/4277808546.html

Look through all the pictures.

I get sad when I see something like this because I think that is just one more wasted Fiero.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The most twisted and insane Fiero project in michigan .
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.

That is just terrible.
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Common guys, it's insane and twisted. My worries lie in the lack of mirrors and seat belts... Nvm the other stuff, that's insane enough for me.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 01-15-2014).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are some sweet seats. I wonder if Mr Mikes makes covers to fit those haha. Some people should really not touch cars.
eljibaro127

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is that a twin turbo 3.4pr? o.O
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it have a flux capacitor?
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car has came up for sale on eBay some years back a few times. Those pictures I remember from the ad. If I remember right those terrible looking seats are made out of wood - along with most everything else in the interior.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 01-16-2014).]

seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the structure between the strut towers has been cut out too.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it could be fixed. The body still looks straight.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5k is quite optimistic for a car that has been in storage has totally bizarre modifications and needs to have at least 4k worth of work put back into it to correct the unique styling and unsafe alterations as well as make sure the engine is actually in drivable condition the exhaust is all wonky and cadiwompus as well. It can be saved its just not worth the 5k.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 01-16-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iluvsd619:

Does it have a flux capacitor?

I was thinking the same thing!!!

It's difficult enough getting in and out. Can't imagine trying with those seats. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, shove it up your butt, if you miscalculate.

[This message has been edited by FieroTony (edited 01-16-2014).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every time this Fiero is posted, he throws together another batch of wtf?
SoCal Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Abortatron 2000. I'll Pass. Fail.
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the message is simple - DONT DO DRUGS !!
LeeR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those tailpipes are gawd awful!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

Looks like the structure between the strut towers has been cut out too.

It took me a minute to see that, but yeah.
At first I thought that was a pic of the engine out of the car. Then I realized that most of the car had just been cut away.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-16-2014).]

88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What caught my eye was the lack of turn signal handle--then noticed game controllers on center console and a copy of GTA in the passenger footwell---think that says something about the car!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Painted rotors! Ha! I suppose if it doesn't run, that's one way to stop 'em rusting. Or cover the rust.
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Painted rotors! Ha! I suppose if it doesn't run, that's one way to stop 'em rusting. Or cover the rust.

Rotors come zinc'd and painted from certain manufacturers. My 11.25 slotted rotors came black like that. Easier than masking for large quantities I guess. The pads would make short work of the paint on the pad surface.

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 01-17-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock