Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  MAFOA SPRING FIERO SHOW IN LITTIZ PA MAY 17 th (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
MAFOA SPRING FIERO SHOW IN LITTIZ PA MAY 17 th by pete 2m4
Started on: 01-13-2014 11:02 PM
Replies: 62 (1182 views)
Last post by: MAFOA Events on 05-22-2014 07:35 AM
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha! What I was figuring was that since he had so many, I could help drive them to Carlisle.

I'd be happy to drive either the Mera OR an IMSA to the show. Extra charge for mechanic work along the way though.
IP: Logged
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FTF Engineering

710 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
I will be enjoying Dutch Oven Cooked lasagna by the Chef of the day who's working on their now Eagle Required Cooking Merit Badge.

Cool.

Maybe you can suggest the "Engine R & R" merit badge?
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Taking odd's ------

:-)
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

someone wants to go toe to toe at Carlisle

Running beats towed in in pieces any day . Really just trying to get added participation from those who attend the Kit car show -------
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is with deep disappointment that we must bow out of tomorrows Lititz show. Paula and myself were very much looking forward to joining you but our pet cat Sweetie took ill. We took her to the veterinary hospital today and they admitted her for a procedure and will keep her overnight.. The good news is that so far it looks as though she came through OK but we must pick her up tomorrow before 2 PM. That kills our Saturday plans but the good news is that it looks like Sweetie will be coming home.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww. Look just like my kitty. Great kitty is feeling better.
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bummer. Too bad you can't make it. Glad the kitty is doing better though!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hope everything with Sweetie goes smoothly!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

hope everything with Sweetie goes smoothly!

Sweetie is now home and she seems well. She ruined our plans but it wasn't her fault. She rang up a $140.00 vet bill but she is a great friend and loves everybody. I guess that it will be Carlisle next month.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Sweetie is now home and she seems well. She ruined our plans but it wasn't her fault. She rang up a $140.00 vet bill but she is a great friend and loves everybody. I guess that it will be Carlisle next month.

I'm glad sweetie pulled through! See you at Carlisle!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Glad to hear that. We just had to do surgery on the horse...your bill was much kinder ;-)
PFF
System Bot
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful day for a show!!

Great cars, great food. I didn't take a lot of pics, but here's a couple. The grass was still soft from the rain the night before, so I couldn't get a shot with the whole "show field" in one spot.

Stealth photo of the food area when nobody was looking...

And you know it's not a Fiero show until someone climbs into a trunk and starts wrenching!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bruce,

Is that one Fiero a rebody ;-)?

Thanks for sharing the pics!

~ Jen
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's that Z car doing there? Lol
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha! Yeah, that Z is mine. I was double booked on shows that day and went to the Sport-Import Carlisle in the morning and then to Lititz for Fieros after that.

Driving the Z. Wearing one of my Fiero shirts. I feel so dirty....
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FTF Engineering

710 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Anyone else got any pics from the show? I heard that some people had to leave before I got there and I missed 'em.

The green widebody for example? I like that car... Any pics?
RJS525

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a couple of pictures you requested.

I didn't take pictures of your Z My camera only works on Fieros

[This message has been edited by RJS525 (edited 05-19-2014).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks FTF. Jen probably remembers this IMSA ( been driving it for 20 years now ). PK rode in it Saturday too so he might have an opinion.

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 05-19-2014).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely! I have always loved that car. ;-) Glad to see you are still enjoying.
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I even made an appearance without a Fiero. I only knew about 4 people but it was great to see them.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED

Click here to read the History of Skitimes Car

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup. That's the car. I really like that one. IMSA/GT, are you gonna bring that to the Carlisle show that MAFOA is putting on next month?

Thanks RJS525 for the pics, and it was great sharing stories with you at the show! Even if your camera only works on Fieros...
PFF
System Bot
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm surprised nobody brought that up... We even had a surprise visit from Skitime. Fieroless, but still showed!

Great seeing you again!!

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skitime:

Hey, I even made an appearance without a Fiero. I only knew about 4 people but it was great to see them.

:-) It was good to see you last month!! You, Vonnie and Mom & Dad should come camping down here!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock