Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Hi everbody! New member, Fieros are cool! Please welcome me. lots to say and ask.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hi everbody! New member, Fieros are cool! Please welcome me. lots to say and ask. by THE HONN FAMILY
Started on: 01-12-2014 11:21 PM
Replies: 13 (373 views)
Last post by: THE HONN FAMILY on 01-14-2014 06:51 PM
THE HONN FAMILY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HELLO HELLO HELLO,

First off, what a great site. Been sniffin around for quite some time. Finally got around to registering and I'm going to be buying some beers to go around.
My name is Stacey and I'm a guy. I've lived with that name for 49 years now. I have 2 boys 15 and 17 each with their own Fieros. I do the work on them and they learn. I've wrenched my whole life and love trouble shooting. (I'm an electrician by trade and I'm so board with it I do the service calls just to have a challenge.
The boys cars....Kyle is 15 and has a 87 blue GT automatic. Nice daily driver. Dillon is 17 and has a 85 SE four bannger and looks pretty cool in it. His is white with only 80 on the od. I pretty much horse traded for both so I feel pretty lucky to have them and the kids dig them.
I could go on and on but I'll just say this, I hope you read this and welcome me. I live in central IL. and can't wait to meet Fiero friends. I'm almost 50 but act 25. I need some help putting a few things together. I just had neck fusion and haven't wrenched in 3 years because of pain. I'm off work for 12 weeks healing but I can tell surgery was a success. I'm already over doing it and it has only been 2 weeks since I had 3 bones in my neck welded together.
I can't wait to start putting tlc into the cars. Thanks for reading! Stacey

------------------
( Create a team, analyze, make a plan, then ask the wife if it's OK.)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum, plenty to read hear !

------------------

Car History: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome to the madness.
This is a great place to learn and to get answers to any problems that you might have.There is a great bunch of people on here.

Todd.

------------------
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092166.html

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welcome to the family... use the search button .. it will be your friend ! Im sure you will find every answer to any question you ask!

------------------

Project88GT build up thread

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness.... Sound like you are a good dad. I live in Bloomington IL. Maybe we will meet up sometime.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you and Peyton Manning, both with neck fusions. Not sure which is more dangerous, a couple 300 pounders bearing down on Peyton or a 2,600 pound car on jack stands above your head.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find this forum as helpful to your hobby as I have.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My name is Kyle too! 21 years old with an 86 SE 4 speed, in the middle of a 3800 SC Swap.

Welcome!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Sounds like you have some lucky kids
If you haven't heard yet about them..you should join the Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiants, you'll get a nice magazine, and they have a pretty big car show in St Charles I've been to a few times

http://www.fierofocus.com/fierorama_2010.html
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum ..... people here are great sources of info .... don't forget your best friend here is the SEARCH button
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, welcome!

------------------
My Car - 87' GT 3800sc
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/121571.html#p0

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our obsession! (Sounds like you guys have already got a grip on the "obsession" part. )
I'm happy that your surgery was successful. DON'T overdo it.
A friend of ours just had lower back surgery, on December 26th. (Yeah. she was hurting that bad. Told them to get her in ASAP.)
She was terrified, but is doing MUCH better. Returned to work (teaching) yesterday.
Did I tell you? Don't over do it.

Again... welcome.
You can post pics (nudge, nudge) by installing the PIP program (blue button at the bottom of the page) and installing the brief setup instructions.

Take care.
Steve

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-14-2014).]

Josh52894

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good to see other new people here. i just joined myself.
THE HONN FAMILY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE HONN FAMILYSend a Private Message to THE HONN FAMILYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone who has responded. I've had more cars than I am old. Fieros have followed everything from a 1970 Ford van with no back windows with orange shag on the walls and ceiling to lots of muscle cars that ranged through the 60's and now Fieros as my hobby. My pride and joy was a total restoration of a 67 SS chevelle. Have pics of that one but I'll find out how to get pics going shortly. My neck brace is getting in the way of doing a lot of things right now but in about a month I'm gonna hit it hard. Hi again everyone.

------------------
( Create a team, analyze, make a plan, then ask the wife if it's OK.)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock