Minnesota fiero club by johnlp1994
Started on: 01-08-2014 06:03 PM
Replies: 16 (656 views)
Last post by: Oslo on 01-11-2014 01:00 AM
johnlp1994

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any fiero clubs in central/twin cities area in Minnesota
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Www. Fiero.mn.org

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnlp1994:

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any fiero clubs in central/twin cities area in Minnesota

Christmas party is on Saturday at the Little Oven in St Paul.

15 bucks a person and a whole lot of fun. Come on over!

It is on the Events Calendar on the Fiero MN site.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Christmas party is on Saturday at the Little Oven in St Paul.

15 bucks a person and a whole lot of fun. Come on over!

It is on the Events Calendar on the Fiero MN site.

What Chris said.
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awsome thankyou guys. i probably wont be there though as im picking up a new dash for my 86 but im making that my home page and try to line up with some of the events.

Will you guys be posting info on the tyler shipman show?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nellie (Tyler's mom) will probably be starting a thread about the show anytime now. This will be The 5th Annual Tyler Memorial Shipman Car Show, and will probably be the biggest one so far. Jon, you are lucky, you are in an area with a VERY active Fiero club!
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Nellie (Tyler's mom) will probably be starting a thread about the show anytime now. This will be The 5th Annual Tyler Memorial Shipman Car Show, and will probably be the biggest one so far. Jon, you are lucky, you are in an area with a VERY active Fiero club!

I'll be keeping a look out for it now , thats a show I wont miss and I'm going to bring my fiero to as well.

I am deffinatley suprised by how active fireos are around me, all of 2013 I only seen 3 and I've been all over the state (from austin to moorhead) but I am very suprised and happy about how many people there are into fieros in minnesota.

when I had bought mine (I got it from a guy in cannon falls) his friend actually had a project one in the garage that if I remember correctly was doing a motor swap. I'm not sure if he's on this forum or not but if he is feel free to chime in
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always good to see another MN member pop up!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

awsome thankyou guys. i probably wont be there though as im picking up a new dash for my 86 but im making that my home page and try to line up with some of the events.

Welcome to the craziness.

Here is Nellie Shipmans site, it will have the latest on the Tyler Shipman Memorial Carshow:

http://www.tylershipmanmemorialcarshow.com/

"SEE YOU JULY 26, 2014 FOR THE 5TH ANNUAL SHOW!"
woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, another MN fiero guy. Welcome to the forum. Looks like the Jan. thaw is here! Time to open the shop door and start plama cutting the stailess for my new gas tank! Hope to see you at some Fiero events!

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't been to many events lately, but I did get my Fiero running a lot better this summer, and it should be up for the drive to Frazee this summer!
PFF
System Bot
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings from the southwest metro!
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! MFF is actually one of the oldest Fiero clubs around, but our members keep it young!

Tomorrow night's party really is a good time if you can swing it. Otherwise we have meetings the 3rd Monday of every month (except January when we have the party) at the GMC Dealership off 494 and France in Bloomington.

Also, you can find us on Facebook now too! https://www.facebook.com/Mi...FierosForeverCarClub

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Welcome! MFF is actually one of the oldest Fiero clubs around, but our members keep it young!

Tomorrow night's party really is a good time if you can swing it. Otherwise we have meetings the 3rd Monday of every month (except January when we have the party) at the GMC Dealership off 494 and France in Bloomington.

Also, you can find us on Facebook now too! https://www.facebook.com/Mi...FierosForeverCarClub

im not going to be albe to make it tomorrow because im taking a shot at oportunity for something for my fiero and if all goes well it will be updated in my thread for the car tomorrow night and im going to add them on FB than in a little bit
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by 2.5:

Welcome to the craziness.

Here is Nellie Shipmans site, it will have the latest on the Tyler Shipman Memorial Carshow:

http://www.tylershipmanmemorialcarshow.com/

"SEE YOU JULY 26, 2014 FOR THE 5TH ANNUAL SHOW!"

thankyou very much it makes planning the dates alot easier
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnlp1994

109 posts
Member since Jul 2013
thank you all for the very warm welcome
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock