Started on: 01-03-2014 09:08 PM
Replies: 3 (297 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 01-04-2014 09:17 PM
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterdays job took me to Littlestown, PA and I spotted a little blue Fiero GT in the parking lot. School was still out for the holidays so this car might belong to someone in Maintenance or Administrative. In high school parking lot.

So who wants to claim it. Anyone on here??

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 01-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RockDork

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockDorkSend a Private Message to RockDorkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Littlestown is a one town over from me, about seven miles away. Im surprised I'd never seen it around before. My town is like five times as big as Littlestown so everyone from there comes here for their shopping and dining. Id like to run in to the owner sometime to talk!
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very true RockDork, I'll probably be over in Hanover today, craving Chic Fil A as always!
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to go back to Littlestown after some repair parts come in. Maybe next week. I'll keep an eye out and leave my card on the wiper if I see it.

On 194 just south of Hanover I always see a Fiero Cpe in someones back yard. Looks to be gray in color. I've circled the block a few times but never see anyone out to ask.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 01-04-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock