hatchback by stripfiero
Started on: 01-03-2014 09:24 AM
Replies: 4 (328 views)
Last post by: Pilot Abileen on 01-04-2014 10:38 AM
stripfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stripfieroSend a Private Message to stripfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone here know how and where I can start to build a hatchback for my 86 fiero. I would need all info.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, V-8 Archie sells a kit to do this, other than that i don't know of any do it yourself hatchbacks. http://www.v8archie.com/v8Archie/home.htm
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've only seen the kit already mentioned. However, it would have been nice to say wether you had a notch back or fast back as that kit only works for a fast back or a fast back conversion. If you have a notch back, I know at one point someone was trying to use the 3rd gen rear Camaro/Firebird glass for that but I don't think they ever finished it.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierofiberglass also sells a kit, don't know which is better or if they are the same.

http://fierofiberglass.com/...Pages/Hatchback.html

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE / 3800 s/c
Fieros For Sale

Pilot Abileen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilot AbileenSend a Private Message to Pilot AbileenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd pick one up from Archie, its a very fair price... while fiero fiberglass is WAY overpriced.. just my opinion though

[This message has been edited by Pilot Abileen (edited 01-04-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock