Started on: 12-31-2013 09:50 AM
Replies: 6 (617 views)
Last post by: Neils88 on 12-31-2013 06:52 PM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has been on the local CL for a while, no idea who it is, nor do I know anything about it

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4263364616.html

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's not a bad deal, Dose not look like it needs much either.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a pretty good deal if it runs OK with just a fuel pump. Id be tempted myself if it was close to me.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know if it's the camera lens/angle, but IMO the front looks enormous compared to the rest of the car.

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At that price as long as the car is not rotted out it is a great starting point for a nice kit with enough work put into it to finish it off. Again these deals are never close enough to me though

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The price is great...even if the Fiero underneath has to be replaced. Having said that, if you are aiming for a good replica, this doesn't really hit the mark. If you are looking for a stylized body kit, that you can use as a base for your own ideas, then you probably won't find a better deal. If I lived closer (and in the US) I would consider it...though I'm more of a Lamborghini guy...if someone here picks it up, let us know. I'd love to follow the build.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock