Started on: 12-30-2013 09:47 PM
Replies: 6 (329 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 01-03-2014 12:16 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday night 7 pm the KNIGHTs fiero will meet
if you live in the central forida area come & blather at length with the knights of the
central florida fiero club,, they accept me so, you have a good chance of finding fiero
people who will not object to your offensive skunk like odor ..conceal carry only
central florida Fiero has the best looking members of any fiero club & we pose for free photos

I left my wife when she purchase a 357 colt pistol ,,because when I was married , my wife main big goal in life was to become a widow!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there Stan

------------------
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092166.html

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The knight in primered armor will be riding into town for this event. So you better warm up the wenches, and cool down the grog!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come all ye faithful Fiero owners living in JacksonvilleeDaytona,Ocala,kissimmee, leesburg,the village.Cocoa,Melborne
new port richey,lakeland ,WinterHaven, clermont.Christmas,Titusville,,bean city Iowa,tampa
st augustine,Deltona .. conceal carry pistols only ,our feud with the midgets nash metropolitan
club is over & the midget midgets belly button biters club head enforcer,, PEEPING TOM has been arrested for nite peeping out 6 foot & over amazon women in hi Heels

I got divorced & join the Fiero club,,because my wife purchased a shovel,an $200,000 insurance policy on me & a 357 magnum & one round & I knew her main goal in life was to be a wealthy widow..

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 01-01-2014).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2014 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rain has stopped ,,so warm up the skeeter grab the banjo & she who must be obeyed & head for longwood florida 17-92 midway between 434 & 436 we start the meeting at 7 pm in the Publix parking lot,just look for a group of debonair handsome men ,,we are stand outs I am the only old model quasimoto in central florida Fiero,

directly accross from the Hess gas station, there will be serious Fiero Blathering
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bet I missed a good one, well there is always February. I will be in the Daytona speedway Saturday for 24 testing,rain or shine
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jim94

1221 posts
Member since Jan 2010
I bet I missed a good one, well there is always February. I will be in the Daytona speedway Saturday for 24 testing,rain or shine

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock