Will be selling my 87 GT soon by FieroJam
Started on: 12-23-2013 12:18 PM
Replies: 4 (256 views)
Last post by: FieroJam on 12-24-2013 08:13 PM
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the subject says I will be selling my 87 GT soon because I was recently in a wreck and can not afford to repair it even though it does not look like to much damage was done. But the bigger reason to sell is that I had gotten to the point of not really having any fun working on it anymore and want to just go to something that will get me from point a to point b in as economically reasonable way as possible. So if you are in the central Florida area and are interested I will post a picture of the car as it sits later today,

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact info http://www.suncoastfieros.info/ or http://www.centralfloridafieros.com/ and there may be some one interested.

FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damage

[img][URL=http://s267.photobucket.com/user/FieroJam/media/87GT/Wreck2.jpg.html]
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much $.
FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2013 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

How much $.

Not sure how much to ask for. Other than the damage from the wreck it only has a little over 73000 original miles and other than being dirty the only issues is an exhaust leak and the headliner has been removed because it needs to be redone it is in great shape. So please make an offer.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock