Tracking my Fiero - Alberta Canada by Its_Dave
Started on: 12-18-2013 11:18 PM
Replies: 2 (327 views)
Last post by: Bloozberry on 12-21-2013 08:11 AM
Its_Dave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Its_DaveSend a Private Message to Its_DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I am trying to track down my old fiero. The person I purchased it from was his sons first car that has passed on when I purchased it. I always wanted to show him the car fixed up but never got the opportunity to and sold the car as I wasn't able to fund it anymore.

Anyways recently I wanted to see if I could track the owner down and see if the car is still around. I contacted the person I sold it to but it was moved on from them and they didn't have the buyers info.

On the off chance the car is around hoping the owner might be on this site, I am thinking the car is located in Alberta Canada.

Its a 1985 2M5 Black

Anyone with info or in the area that might have more connections please let me know.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Its_Dave (edited 12-18-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave;

When did you or the next owner sell this off? I bought a black '85 2M6 back in 2000 from a fellow in North Calgary?

Cheers
Don
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something else that might help identify it is that it clearly had Sunbird wheels. You can tell because they have no lip.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock