New Fiero Man Cave by Marine1981
Started on: 12-05-2013 10:41 PM
Replies: 7 (542 views)
Last post by: Marine1981 on 12-06-2013 10:27 AM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the wife and I just bought a new house last month. It's our first home purchase and my wife and I are very happy with it.

My wife likes the Sun Room out back.

I like the garage with Heat/AC ceiling fans, window, and an insulated ceiling, walls and garage door.

My Bad, I have been celebrating the 80'th anniversary or the repeal of Prohibition v

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 12-05-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
congratulations, looks great.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOTE: It is totally TABOO for me to quote an entire post with the pictures. (A HUGE pet peeve of mine actually!) However I needed to in case you change one of the images out, this post will still make sense

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Well the wife and I just bought a new house last month. It's our first home purchase and my wife and I are very happy with it.

My wife likes the Sun Room out back.

I like the garage with Heat/AC ceiling fans, window, and an insulated ceiling, walls and garage door.

You say you like the garage, but I think it is the sun room that you REALLY like.... pictures do not lie

Congratulations! Gonna be nice to work on the car in a climate controlled environment I bet.... I personally would not know. I do have climate control, just a very primitive one... It is strictly based on the time of the year that it is

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-05-2013).]

hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About time! Now you two can stop living outta boxes.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the house...And the "Grabber Blue" Fiero looks Awesome.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hiwil88formula:

About time! Now you two can stop living outta boxes.

Just after moving? Yeah, okay.... [Note: I just moved (again) and there's crap that's still boxed from the last one A year ago]

Also, congrats man!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! Wait, what are those "things" doing in the man cave. For the love of all that is holy, remove those at once or risk the revocation of your man card!!! Seriously though, congratulations on your first home! Its a big move.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I need to sell all of those appliances to the left of the car. We also have all of our empty boxes packed into 2 wardrobe boxes for a friend who is moving soon. Other than that there is just a few other house decorations in there we can't put up until we paint.

My wife parked out on the street Once night before last and this is what happened to her car.

[IMG]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/Marine_Vet1981/Pontiac%20Fieros/Fiero%20Carnage/ResizedImage_1386253671 096_zps5c90a50e.jpg[/IMG]

The paint is 6 months old....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock