Started on: 12-04-2013 04:29 PM
Replies: 18 (667 views)
Last post by: OHNIKO on 12-06-2013 04:49 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Listen up fiero funk soul brothers ,,getty up go NOW ,get your wrinkled zit covered buttocks in a clean pair of skivvies .no need to shower .plop your fart propulsion glutenous fanny in the fiero seat if you have not FLATULENCE BUNKER BUSTER IT,OR blown it away ,open the windows for better breathing & head out to the thursday nite central florida Fiero funk soul brothers meeting at 7 pm in casselberry/ Long wood florida on 17/92.join other elite snooty old fart Fiero members or hang with the degenerate metal cases that always populate any Fiero club..all members are off probation & parole so attendance should be noisy,, the Fiero Blathering & camaraderie be far different from the sleeper snooze fest at
other clubs
CONCEAL CARRY ONLY !! ""strickly enforced"" no trouble making knee kicking midgets
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Translation, please.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
,,, I don't understand you...
n7vrz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever he's smoking,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't want any.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there around 6:30pm. Stan
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

I'll be there around 6:30pm. Stan

LOL hahahha
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Engrish Transration: Central Florida Fieros club meeting, tomorrow night at 1900 hours. Get yer fat lazy butt there, or we will talk smack about you.

That said, I'm busting my butt to get the '88 cradle / suspension swap done, so I can drive my Fiero to the club meeting. Wish me luck!
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Fiero meeting in December? This is why I need to move down south...
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

LOL hahahha

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 12-05-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Translation, please.

there's a meet and greet at 1900 hours or 7PM for those who don't know.

Originally posted by n7vrz:

What ever he's smoking,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't want any.

I do,

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big Paul:

A Fiero meeting in December? This is why I need to move down south...

Seriously!! And with Stan going off the rails its gotta be one hell of a party!!

You southern boys have the life!!!
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a contest to see who gets to sit next to Stan.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

There is a contest to see who gets to sit next to Stan.

I vote for Tony to sit next to Stan so he can hear his latest and greatest stories.

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have read there is less interest in Fiero,s,well just come toite to the central florida fiero gab tattle fest, the air is filled with Fiero banter some of the leading Fiero masters in the country are members of CFF
your liable to see the most Beautiful fiero couple Chuck & the gorgeous Jennifer,or old lars if he is not on some HOT ROD jamboree, up north, or you can actually speak with Blacktree, the leading Fiero wrench & maintainer of the 1/4 fiero records,, the blathering beer master PAPPY may be there but he hates to leave his majestic stunning beautiful charismatic godess at nite in case she might add to her stallion stable ,dirty harry may be dispensing wisdom !!& the over the hill burnout oldster uhlanstan keeps the paint ripping flatulence to a bare minimum,I am using the new mexican beans for safety..if your boring,its a no go, get a Toyota (with expensive sunshades) mr2 like all the other losers !!
UHLANSTAN is easy to spot,,he looks like a desolute Merlin who stole the camelot Guenivere crow jewels

bring address & phone # of all the fat EASY cheap sluts you know,, Santa never comes accross with the good stuff

CENTRAL FLORIDA FIERO IS LIKE THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMON SENSE FOR THE FIERO ELITE
remember ??uhlanstan is not a gynecologist,,but I am always available to take a look
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

I vote for Tony to sit next to Stan so he can hear his latest and greatest stories.

i would not dare dream of stealing that honor from you,....
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

i would not dare dream of stealing that honor from you,....

I already told him that you needed to catch up with him about something..That he might want to sit by you to fill you in on whatever it is.

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ended up with the "seat of honor" this time. I made sure to give Stan strict instructions to keep his hands above the table.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 12-06-2013).]

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

says who? ya just gotta find the right one(s).

Fiero is my drug btw

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock