Started on: 12-03-2013 01:37 PM
Replies: 6 (229 views)
Last post by: Jarhead 2m4 on 12-17-2013 11:04 AM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Fiero Holidays!

At the October meeting, we voted for the December 21st for the X-mas party. Normally it is earlier in the year, but I had out of town guests this weekend, and it seems that more people could make the 21st than the other Saturday... sooooo, The 21st it is!
The location will be La Hacienda Ranch in Carrolton/Lewisville. The same location we've been at the last several years. I have a room reserved for us, and the manager agreed to let us order off their full menu. This is a great thing, not only for the variety or budget selection... but their steak is soooo good... you could not get it on the buffet. They have always taken good care of us in the past, so I am pleased to return.

After the Christmas lunch, we have an open invite to head over to Tim's and check his yearly progress. In the past we have bowled, smoked, watched movies, drank, mod'd cars, and such as things that might go on there.

If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a gift in the $20-$30 range.

Thanks to all that attended the inter-club Fall Fun Run, hosted by NTFC. We were well represented with 6 Fieros, a Sol, and a Mustang. Lunch was excellent and the Revolver Brewery was a great pit stop and wind down. The cruise roads were real nice and the PIE was yummy!

See you all on December 21st @ 1100 for lunch. We'll..., the actual meal is at noon, but parking lot visits or, if too chilly, indoor visits at 1100.

http://www.laharanch.com/la...aranch/locations.htm

-blake

A few other notes!

The Bat City Fiero Club has their holiday party this weekend and all are invited. They have made the run up here a couple of times, so feel free to join them!

Also, we had a spate of birthdays recently... Happy Birthday wishes to Anthony, Tim, Debbie... and always... Tom Slick.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I gonna be eating chips & salsa by myself?
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting to see what my schedule says. I doubt it will happen as I took this Saturday off. Two in a row is highly unlikely
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill be there so all is well. You don't need anyone else!
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 21st is bad for me so you need to move it up one week.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there, solo....

Deb will be in NY state, visiting her daughters.

Jim
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get the day off! See you guys on Saturday.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock