Rodney's Select Arm rebuild kit by jon m
Started on: 12-01-2013 10:55 AM
Replies: 1 (132 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 12-01-2013 11:40 AM
jon m

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a select arm rebuild kit (as well as some other parts) from Rodney last week and it arrived 7 days later in the U.K - Big Thank You for that Rodney much appreciated.

I fitted the kit on my 87gt yesterday and took less than 10 min to fit and got to say it is a good quality product - the select arm is like new.

More importantly for those who are reading this - is that before I replaced the old one there was quite a bit of slop on the original pin and plastic bushes.
so once I had finished replacing it with the new one I looked at the old one and noticed that the bushes where worn and also that the pin had wear marks from the actual mounting brackets which it fitted through.

To me I have found the rebuild kit has made a night and day difference with the shifting mechanism.
its well worth having a look to see if your pin and bushes are worn and if it is - I would recommend getting this kit

http://rodneydickman.com/ca...th=28&products_id=60

jon
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jon, I used the same kit and as always, Rodney provided a top notch part that worked perfectly. He is a real stand-up guy and great person to deal with.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock