Stockton CA Pick & Pull - '88 Notch by thesameguy
Started on: 11-28-2013 07:24 PM
Replies: 3 (212 views)
Last post by: mmeyer86gt/gtp on 12-01-2013 02:44 PM
thesameguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up there's a black (primer black) '88 notch at the Stockton Pick & Pull, right up front. It looks to have been fairly heavily modded - lowering springs F&R (blue coils, FWIW), rear coil overs, low profile projector headlights (wrecked), etc. V6 looks like it may have been rebuilt - new exhaust manifold gaskets, very nice paint, new freeze plugs. Intake manifold is painted blue. The exhaust looks like maybe it was from the Fiero store - manifolds are light tubing not cast, and the collector was obviously welded together and not factory. Unfortunately they massacred the collector when cutting the cat off, but I did grab the manifolds as I need a pair! It has some sort of non-stock front fascia, don't know what it is or what condition as I only noticed it on the way out. Body is fairly well trashed, interior as well. Engine/transmission/cradle are all there. I was short on time or I would have grabbed the cradle, so if you happen to hunting for a motor or transmission and want to pull the cradle too, let me know and I will reimburse you. Unfortunately I am gone the rest of the weekend or I'd go back. It's half price weekend!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info i will be there tomorrow.
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please get the VIN and other data for the '88 registry.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not a cjb and it is getting shredded someone was taking the doors and left the wireharness in the interior......

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock