Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A lot of threads asking how to paint interior parts, best tutorial I have seen yet:

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
A lot of threads asking how to paint interior parts, best tutorial I have seen yet: by JohnWPB
Started on: 11-27-2013 03:42 AM
Replies: 3 (308 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 11-29-2013 01:06 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was watching another video on bed liner for sound dampening, and Youtube suggested this one to me in the side bar. Probably the best tutorial on how to paint interior car parts the right way.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never seen the adhesion promoter, and i use simple green to de funk the panels and it has always worked well. In the future i will try to do it the way in the video, prep is everything.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never seen / used adhesion promoter either. I will be using it when I do my A & B pillars in black.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for posting that... My 308 build is going to be up for this really soon.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock